• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jiu Hoo Kia Tonychat Tio Banned..Why huh?

MrCucumber

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why does anybody want to ban my bestest friend? He is the bestest clown in this forum and we all need him to play the fool here.

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why does anybody want to ban my bestest friend? He is the bestest clown in this forum and we all need him to play the fool here.

?

Banned?

why why why

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-22-23-00-14.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-22-23-00-14.png
    147.2 KB · Views: 181

Caterpillar

Alfrescian
Loyal
tonychat is a paying member here, how can a paying member be banned? we need an answer from the forum owner if not potential paying member may be afraid to contribute financially. this must be transparent, why is tonychat the paying member banned?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why?.... Miss me?
I Kanna banned also got a thread with my nick.. Wah lou.. I have under estimated my popularity here.

SunHo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the Jiu Hu Kia? Out of prison now self exile himself?
Or no face liao?

Or must be using his clones again. really Jiu Hu Loser kia!