• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jiu Hoo Kia Tonychat Tio Banned..Why huh?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Oh I thought it was a permanent ban so like that then its not too bad for him.

Kena home curfew for 24 hrs nia lah.... tomolo come out of curfew...all.will be same same lah...hero Tonychat will still be Lau Hero here one ok. :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He and this person erotica have got a running fight.

I have no fight with him. If he stops insulting Singapore and Singaporeans indiscriminately (regardless of PAP of Opposition supporters) I will QUIT whacking him online.

I have no problem with Malaysians, especially so when half of my family and extended family members are Malaysians!!

Obviously I have no power to ban him, otherwise I would have done it long ago.

I think we can insult each other here. But if we start insulting each other's Mother Chee Bye (or Buy), then there will be no end. In no time, everyone will start calling other people's mother, sisters, grandmother, aunties names.

It does not take a linguistic expert to realise that most (if not all) of us can scold hokkien vulgarities here. Whether we want to practise restrain or not, that would depends on oneself and the rule of this forum. If unmanaged, after the vulgarities starts, it can turn into free for all vulgarities forum. Is this what we want here?

Those who call for a Petition to lift Tonychat's Ban should also start another Petition to extend his ban. That would be fair.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Attachments

• 01Tony05.jpg
    01Tony05.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 125