• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my journey on the mrt this morning...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
today, i was on the mrt and there were 2 aunties and a man seated next to me, i suspect they are some secret squirrels, probably from ISD. their conversation is a bit funny but i kept quiet. i know they have a problem with me and luckily my mood good. if not, surely fight inside.:o one day, these pple will be taken care of, mark my words.:oIo:*feeling angry*

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
today, i was on the mrt and there were 2 aunties and a man seated next to me, i suspect they are some secret squirrels, probably from ISD. their conversation is a bit funny but i kept quiet. i know they have a problem with me and luckily my mood good. if not, surely fight inside.:o one day, these pple will be taken care of, mark my words.:oIo:*feeling angry*

You need to see a shrink soon :biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

U the one who have a problem.
u are sick from head to toes.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you will never know, so do i...i have been taking mrt and i have seen these secret squirrels putting up an act far too often. moreover, my days at singapore technologies made me think this way.

You need to see a shrink soon :biggrin:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Becareful. The mynah birds at the coffee shops where you have your coffee is listening to your conversation on the phone.
you see them hopping on the next table pretending to eat the leftovers but they are watching and reporting your every move.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
you will never know, so do i...i have been taking mrt and i have seen these secret squirrels putting up an act far too often. moreover, my days at singapore technologies made me think this way.

You must have frequently breached your Cat A security clearance protocols...:biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is far too exaggerated, i have never thought this way. but if they want to play your mind, i think it's possible. just like how they fed prof tey with poison. like i say, you will never know, only they know.

Becareful. The mynah birds at the coffee shops where you have your coffee is listening to your conversation on the phone.
you see them hopping on the next table pretending to eat the leftovers but they are watching and reporting your every move.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whahaha
.!!!r

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
When u shit in toilet...do u notice a red light near the toilet bowl... it is a listening device to track krafty....beware :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dun know...i never say anything...boss sam never tell me anything...:confused::confused: i really dun know...:biggrin::p

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is far too exaggerated, i have never thought this way. but if they want to play your mind, i think it's possible. just like how they fed prof tey with poison. like i say, you will never know, only they know.

How u know?U got watch the movie matrix?the bird could be a agent,anything could be a agent.everything in this world is run by tiny individual programs operating silently automatically to keep the world running,from the little girl playing skipping rope to the black cat licking itself on the windowsill.they are merely programs,lines of computer codes.how u know what's real or not?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When u shit in toilet...do u notice a red light near the toilet bowl... it is a listening device to track krafty....beware :biggrin:

Be careful of hand dryer machines too. They can detect your fingerprints and track your location.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How u know?U got watch the movie matrix?the bird could be a agent,anything could be a agent.everything in this world is run by tiny individual programs operating silently automatically to keep the world running,from the little girl playing skipping rope to the black cat licking itself on the windowsill.they are merely programs,lines of computer codes.how u know what's real or not?

The one lesson you can take away from the Matrix movie is this:

Anyone who is not ready to be unplugged, is still dependent on the system, and therefore part of the system. That person is your enemy.

Could be your family members, friends, relatives, co-workers, the people you see on the streets, in restaurants etc. :wink:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Krafty taxi got confiscated .

kana complain for sexual harassment.

passenger mentioned driver with deformed face with hideous look.
tried peep under skirt of passenger.

passenger is 70 years old retired teacher.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Krafty taxi got confiscated .

kana complain for sexual harassment.

passenger mentioned driver with deformed face with hideous look.
tried peep under skirt of passenger.

passenger is 70 years old retired teacher.

Why are you so mean to him?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must have frequently breached your Cat A security clearance protocols...:biggrin:

there is no such thing as Cat A............clearance............just like there is no such thing as USD1m bill...................