• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman yells at Singapore Post counter staff

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happened? Woman yells at Singapore Post counter staff
Posted on 22 November 2014 | 2,404 views | 5 comments

A woman was seen yelling at the top of her voice during a dispute at a Singapore Post branch.

A clip of the incident was posted on All Singapore Stuff recently.

In it, the woman alleges that the counter staff member called her 'crazy' behind her back.

She keeps yelling because she is convinced that the counter staff member slandered her.

The woman on duty at the counter, however, denies these allegations.

The argument allegedly started after the woman supposedly filled out her form wrongly.

Though the staff member denies the allegations, the woman continues to yell at her to own up.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...d-woman-yells-at-singapore-post-counter-staff

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As long as we have you and your fellow Foreign Trash, it will.happen anywhere on this planet.

Face it.. It is happening in your sinkieland. Even got video.. How to deny the fact that your sinkieland is beyond fucked up.. Did you check your mother's Chee buy today? Can still open for business?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Face it.. It is happening in your sinkieland. Even got video.. How to deny the fact that your sinkieland is beyond fucked up.. Did you check your mother's Chee buy today? Can still open for business?

Wait later I go home limpei show you PRC KPKB in your country matland and also ang moh KPKB in LOS.

Equating others to your mum again?

Last edited:

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once overheard a temp staff young male student called me stupid at Zara because I touched the clothes 2 times after he adjusted them just before closing time. It was not that I was stupid but he is an ugly pimple faced, bispectabled loser for having to work such a silly job. But he is not working there already, guess he couldn't handle the job demands.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I once overheard a temp staff young male student called me stupid at Zara because I touched the clothes 2 times after he adjusted them just before closing time. It was not that I was stupid but he is an ugly pimple faced, bispectabled loser for having to work such a silly job. But he is not working there already, guess he couldn't handle the job demands.

KNN, why the fuck you touch the clothes 2 times and it's just before closing time?

Why you call him stupid for doing an honorable job that does not steal or rob and you say his job is silly.

I think you're the one with the fucking problem here.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
or like this....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qnqst5L6Qio" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

goodtool

Alfrescian
Loyal
From 东北 ... typical character of woman there

What happened? Woman yells at Singapore Post counter staff
Posted on 22 November 2014 | 2,404 views | 5 comments

A woman was seen yelling at the top of her voice during a dispute at a Singapore Post branch.

A clip of the incident was posted on All Singapore Stuff recently.

In it, the woman alleges that the counter staff member called her 'crazy' behind her back.

She keeps yelling because she is convinced that the counter staff member slandered her.

The woman on duty at the counter, however, denies these allegations.

The argument allegedly started after the woman supposedly filled out her form wrongly.

Though the staff member denies the allegations, the woman continues to yell at her to own up.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...d-woman-yells-at-singapore-post-counter-staff