• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

5 die in crash on way to Disney World, police say

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
CALHOUN, La. — Three children and two adults from an East Texas family were killed on their way to a Disney World vacation when their sport utility vehicle veered off the interstate and rolled over in northeast Louisiana, police said.

The car was driven by a 16-year-old who likely fell asleep at the wheel just before 11 p.m. Wednesday on Interstate 20 near Calhoun, state police spokesman Michael Reichardt said. The driver and two additional passengers suffered minor injuries.

Authorities identified the adults killed as Michael and Trudi Hardman of Terrell, Texas. The children killed were ages 4, 7 and 15. None of those killed wore seat belts but the driver did, officials said.

More at 5 die in crash on way to Disney World, police say

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this and other cases shows sometimes you think you're going to a better or fun place................but actually you're going to your death.........like people that die when they go on tour...........

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this and other cases shows sometimes you think you're going to a better or fun place................but actually you're going to your death.........like people that die when they go on tour...........

Sometimes you're not having fun, just doing your own thing and death visits you.

For example, those poor sods who perished beneath the rubble of a collapsed Nicoll Highway.

nicoll-highway-collapse.jpg

Here's the reward:
image11e.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
b grateful okie... the cement trucker who crash at T3 basement carpark did not even get a stool.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes you're not having fun, just doing your own thing and death visits you.

For example, those poor sods who perished beneath the rubble of a collapsed Nicoll Highway.

nicoll-highway-collapse.jpg

Here's the reward:
image11e.jpg

I remember that day...............I took a cab that went over that very stretch of road just 2-3 hours before it collapsed.........

so the bench is for the supervisor huh ?..............only his family can sit there lah ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about that taxi driver and his female Japanese passenger, both doing their own thing and minding their own business, probably decent folks and law-abiding.

Then this happened at the Bugis road junction:

[video=youtube;S80bDrxrCiI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S80bDrxrCiI[/video]