• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Something wrong. Don't repost messages... checking database now

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Sam Leong got one more round Database LAO SAI Friday night

Boss Sam, its the holiday season, you could have made your notice more joyful rather that look like an announcement of someone had died. Let me suggest

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

After so many years in this forum, some morons don't use brains and have no patience. Look at the Occupy Central thread, no double postings. Patience is the key and to press the send button only once and wait patiently. To know whether your thread or postings have appeared, open a new tab to check.
:biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Problem seems to caused by the VbOptimise plug in. It's supposed to reduce the number of queries and therefore decrease server load but it is now doing the opposite.

It is now disabled and a ticket has been sent to Dragonbyte for them to take a look.

Sam, just fess up and say your database got hacked by the PAP, and we will all be expecting an invitation soon from the ISD to lim kopi. Except the pro PAP fucks here.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Sam, just fess up and say your database got hacked by the PAP, and we will all be expecting an invitation soon from the ISD to lim kopi. Except the pro PAP fucks here.

Why does the PAP have to hack into something it already owns?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
PAP already owns your database? So, all of us members are on intimate first name basis with them. Ok, I wait for my turn to lim kopi with them.

You flatter yourself. Your rantings are totally ignored for obvious reasons.

Not once have I ever received a request for information about the person behind any of your garbage posts.

jw5

Loyal
They can always use their numerous toothpicks collected to start a bonfire. :biggrin:

It is the truth! Bedok area under EC-Town council experienced at least 3 black out last night. Must be Boss's server tripping the fuse.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You flatter yourself. Your rantings are totally ignored for obvious reasons.

Not once have I ever received a request for information about the person behind any of your garbage posts.

PAP ib losers seems to be very interested in me...