• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

50 FT workers found living in 2 condos!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in some cases, they have unlimited access to the pool, gym, community areas, and of course, neighbors' balconies with colorful undies still hanging to dry.

So beware you swim in these pools...you get viruses you have heard of & viruses you have not heard of...flesh eating whatever....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It shows just how cruel and inhumane sinkies are towards their fellow men.

Thank goodness we have an excellent government in place to deal with these sorts of sinkie slave traders.

MOM is incompetent....you heap praises?...I can send you their regulation on housing workers etc...I have their entire rules & regulations...they bother with these "slave traders"...every head they make at least $250....not to mention, processing fees, taxes etc...they just close one eye on this....unless sometime like the 'cup runneth' over...then, they "pretend" to be taking care of.....

Please.....talk to people who walk & talk the ground...easy to sit & sing praises...I can do that too...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
By golly!..they sure learn from each other....the moral of the story, do not buy any condos etc...starting from Tekka Centre as the centre point for a 20 km radius...you can be sure...it had housed ah heh workers....

They sure learn from the monkeys at istana alrite. So many monkeys oops I mean minister so cramp how they work inside? Did MOM go there to check?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They sure learn from the monkeys at istana alrite. So many monkeys oops I mean minister so cramp how they work inside? Did MOM go there to check?

One of their head monkey associated with MOM had been hiding at the Instana for 30 years..now known as Sant Paul...you think, they dare go check the 'zoo'....btw!....that is a 'luxury zoo'...the same they built for the Chinese Pandas...these are 'special monkeys'..even "Cesar" never had such good treatment...:biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It shows just how cruel and inhumane sinkies are towards their fellow men.

Thank goodness we have an excellent government in place to deal with these sorts of sinkie slave traders.

lol its more like a chicken and egg situation,the government is cruel and inhumane to the people,notice how many sinkies are forced to work beyond their retirement age till their bones are old and weary,and for barely livable wages....while their PAP masters boast of huge profits year after year.....and the companies and employers follow suit.....

also protests and strikes are illegal in this country and our unions are effective castrated and eunuchnised,the people effectively have no way to air their grievances,and the government and employers take advantage of that to the fullest extreme.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
in some cases, they have unlimited access to the pool, gym, community areas, and of course, neighbors' balconies with colorful undies still hanging to dry.

Workers can relax together in the pool after a long hard day at work while waiting for their turn in the common bathroom nearby. Can even request fresh towels from the gym or pool attendents. Excellent.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
In this case, I find that the other condo owners are to blame too. Seriously, you don't notice so many FT apunehs going into the lift with u and stopping at the same floor? If you are in one of the condos on the same floor, u telling me u don't know that over 20 apunehs are living there? Security didn't notice? Other condo residents did not notice theire pools and common area suddenly flooded with smelly apunehs? And they never complain? Never call the police? Wait until MOM take they own sweet time to raid the premise? What happened to the owner? did he not have a real estate agent to look after the condo?

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who knows if other condos are involved in similar shenanigans. Maybe some District 9 condos are also foreign worker dorms. :wink:

District 9 condo higher end...keling cannot afford...they contains prc gal per room providing dragon services to PMET..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
So beware you swim in these pools...you get viruses you have heard of & viruses you have not heard of...flesh eating whatever....

These ah nehs have already fucked your maid so anything they're infected with has already been passed on to your family.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
These ah nehs have already fucked your maid so anything they're infected with has already been passed on to your family.

Question is "Did u pass any disease to those sheeps you fucked in NZ?" Should I be careful when I open my can of mutton from NZ?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously the contractor was prop speculator caught with pants down... to recover his losses n pay his bank loans he is getting return of 3500 bucks in housing these shitskins which otherwise wud have cost him a bomb if commercial dorm were to be rented

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In this case, I find that the other condo owners are to blame too. Seriously, you don't notice so many FT apunehs going into the lift with u and stopping at the same floor? If you are in one of the condos on the same floor, u telling me u don't know that over 20 apunehs are living there? Security didn't notice? Other condo residents did not notice theire pools and common area suddenly flooded with smelly apunehs? And they never complain? Never call the police? Wait until MOM take they own sweet time to raid the premise? What happened to the owner? did he not have a real estate agent to look after the condo?
i believ a lot of condo owners are facing this problem, espcially the ones who live in the units they own, not rented out.

trouble is can feedback complain till the cows come home, but usaully private property the authorities do not seem to give a FOOking shit