• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Comparing Kee Chiu and Boy Scout Tan CJ

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kee Chiu obviously have been found wanting, being moved away from Tg Pagar to Sembawang. The leadership realises that apart from holding the spade for the old man on tree planting day and helping him to blow the candles on the birthday cake, he is really good for nothing. Question: who will take his place to 'lead' Tg Pagar?

Overtime Tan is also another of the much touted "next generation" leadership torch carriers who was promoted so that the MIW can tell the Marine Parade voters that they have a "minister" for an MP. But from the regular cock-ups, there is no doubt that he too, is found lacking in the stuff that leaders are made of. Question: will Wooden Goh stand in the next erection. If not, will (I miss seeing my father growing old) Overtime Boy Scout Tan take the lead; has he got what it takes?

What do you think?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Military trash vs military trash. 半斤八两
Both of them can fuck off. :rolleyes:

chanchunsing4.jpg
tanchuanjin.jpg

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Kee Chiu is slightly more retarded; chance of being retrenched should he stay in TP and jaga old fart

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kee Chiu good only for pak chiu cheng and taking glory.
Not a word from him on the grass fiasco throughout.

Boy Scout Tan is no better. During last campaign, claimed that he would change the system from within.
The system changed him. Summary - no integrity.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You *think*?

But of course, it's only proper and polite to say "I think", very much so as the inquiry seeks an opinion of my thoughts. Only when GE is called for and the vote is cast, I will safely reply with much gusto: I know I'm voting them out! :smile::smile::smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Military trash vs military trash. 半斤八两
Both of them can fuck off. :rolleyes:

I have this imprint of SAF officers from my National Slavery days, that is permanently etched in my brain..every time I see one, read about one...I instinctively turn aside and "ptui"!!...I am sure many of my generation people does that.... 'ptui"

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i once spoken to an ex-staff from mindef who used to work with the above 2 high-flyers, she said that they are nice pple blah...blah...blah...and if pap loses, she said it's time for her to migrate. she is only in her late 20's. pap really good at brain washing pple's mind.:eek:

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kee chiu OTOH is same as $8 cow. Try to b low profile after talk loud. Alrdy stink from shit in the air
Head in the ground also pole know them as cowprit.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kee chiu OTOH is same as $8 cow. Try to b low profile after talk loud. Alrdy stink from shit in the air
Head in the ground also pple know them as cowprit.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have this imprint of SAF officers from my National Slavery days, that is permanently etched in my brain..every time I see one, read about one...I instinctively turn aside and "ptui"!!...I am sure many of my generation people does that.... 'ptui"

I kee chiu to that!

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal
But of course, it's only proper and polite to say "I think", very much so as the inquiry seeks an opinion of my thoughts. Only when GE is called for and the vote is cast, I will safely reply with much gusto: I know I'm voting them out! :smile::smile::smile:

No politeness is needed when dealing with the PAP. Ask them to fuck off and fuck back to the hole they crawled out from.