• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Do Some Women Like to Smoke?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
nabeizzzz....me still working hard in office! :oIo:
still gotta a 730pm con call with london....chow chee bye!!!:oIo:

SunHo

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck lah... hire this type business results sure collapsed! :oIo::biggrin:

Ooops..You are wrong again...Studies have shown Employees Who Have More sex makes more money for the company...

Having an active sex life plays a major role in your financial success.

Nick Drydakis, a senior lecturer in economics at Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge, England, found that those who have sex at least four times weekly made 5% more in wages than their counterparts who aren't as lucky.

On the other hand, those who don't have any sex at all earned 3% less than those who are sexually active.*

In the paper titled*"The Effect of Sexual Activity on Wages," published by the Institute for the Study of Labor in Bonn, Germany,*Drydakis *writes that sex is a "barometer for health, quality of life, well-being and happiness."

The economics professor says that more sex alone won't result in a higher paycheck. However, more sexual activity may result in higher self-esteem, confidence, and overall happiness, which in turn make employees more amiable, productive, and creative. Sex can be*an important factor in how satisfied someone is in his personal life, and satisfaction in that area can affect*work as well.

"People need to love and be loved (sexually and non-sexually) by others. In the absence of these elements, many people become susceptible to loneliness, social anxiety, and depression that could affect their working life," Drydakis told*Michelle Castillo at CBSNews.com.

It's also important to note that more sex can result in higher wages, but higher wages may also result in more sex.*"They may increase the value and attractiveness of a person on the dating market," Drydakis says.

The study collected data on 7,500 people aged 26 to 50. Sexual preference did not make a difference in the results, the study found.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/employees-who-have-more-sex-make-more-money-2013-8#ixzz3Jbm4klRu

SunHo

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng replies: no need lah, bro! :biggrin: just take a pinch of salt n drink lots of water can liao!

Nope... u should have these after sex...

4 Things To Do After Sex Besides Smoking A Cigarette
By Wyoming Reynolds
Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 12:00 PM
Categories: Bedroom Politics

Let's face it, after people have sex, there's nothing finer and more cliché than smoking a cigarette. How and when this trend started, who knows? But, there are definitely a lot better things to fulfill your sense of personal satisfaction after getting laid. Here are some of the best things to do instead of lighting up a stogie.

Have a steak: Yes, this may seem farfetched and a bit odd, but hey, if Al Bundy can get away with it, then what's wrong with it? After working for hard getting your partner going, what better way to reward yourself than to chomp on a big ol' juicy steak? You get the best of both worlds: you get fill yourself up after an intense session and you get to eat. If there's anything wrong with that, then I don't want to be right.

Cold beer: I can't think of anything I'd rather have than a cold beer after intense sex. It's a man's man way to cool down and if it's a less-refined beer, it's even more fitting than having a craft beer. Besides, who would want to suck down a nice IPA after some nasty sex? We'll leave that to the fine folks at Budweiser, Miller and Coors. Besides, it could cool you down while not hurting your lungs. Your liver may not be too thrilled, but one drink after sex never hurt anyone. You can substitute a glass of scotch in here if that tickles your fancy.

Ice Cream: Soft, cold and flavorful, wouldn't ice cream make the perfect after sex treat? You're already in a sweet, happy mood, so adding ice cream could add to you and your partner's sense of romance. Sharing this treat could amp up the romance level to the point where you get to our next option...

Going at it again: Instead of lighting up a cigarette, why not rally for another round? Nobody ever said having sex is unhealthy and bad, so if you just had mind-blowing sex, go for it again! Besides, if you're a dude, you're partner will be more than happy to partake in some more activities. So yes, you can take a brief break, but instead of hurting your lungs, jump back in for more fun!

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Smoking is bad whether you are a man or a woman. We are all well aware of its dangers.

Ok...I must admit that I do smoke when entertaining clients or when I drink... otherwise I generally avoid it as it becomes a chore having to look for a smoking zone in Sgp... bearing in mind now that most smoking zones are in the hot sun / rain without shelter.

Just had an early lunch with a new lady subordinate who just joined us. So bought her welcome lunch lor. She is about 30+.

So after early lunch which ended before noon...she suggested we have a kopi. So I suggested Starbucks or Coffeebean.

She tells me Nope! Huh!?!

She says she wanna to go to a nearby kopishop where she can smoke!
I say ok ok...

I am wondering why Woman like to smoke ... is life in Sinkipore so stressful?

Anyway...ok lah...so we had kopi. And of course i was admiring the way she held her ciggee...quite chic and classy....you know hor...sometimes i see some lians smoke...i faint...damn lian when they puff and squint their puny slit eyes...yucks...

Before our kopi-get-to-know-each-other session ended....I told her it is not good for women to smoke as they usually have more womb or breast diseases associated with smoking... she smiled at me.

...... hahahaha ...... :biggrin:

You subordinate or she is???? She telling you where to lim kopi on the 1st day???

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before or after,
my pleasure.

Attachments

• 5404880-cabaret-sexy-lady-in-cigarette-smoking-noir-lingerie.jpeg
    5404880-cabaret-sexy-lady-in-cigarette-smoking-noir-lingerie.jpeg
    21.7 KB · Views: 187

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you know hor...sometimes i see some lians smoke...i faint...damn lian when they puff and squint their puny slit eyes...yucks...

:biggrin:

Sometime i see joker chew type of bengs with skinny jeans puff and squint their puny slit eyes.. i don't know what to say..:*: