• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Do Some Women Like to Smoke?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also... since we are on smoking.... do you smoke after sex?

It is funny that Men always like to smoke immediately after sex... and some women feels "cheap" ... machiam the man treats her like prostitute...however it is not true....

Smoke, then throw her two $50 notes. Tell her to keep the change. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The culmination of this is the well known male eruption, which results in a salty fluid being ejaculated. Directly after this ejaculation you feel totally relaxed, accepted and calm.

So, should we drink 100 Plus or H-Two-O to replenish the electrolytes? :confused:

SunHo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bestest is Pocari. :wink:

Green tea or chinese tea for laksaboy lah... after FJ, he will light a cig and sip his tea while the gal take shower...he will look at her showering and feels "accomplished" :rolleyes:

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also... since we are on smoking.... do you smoke after sex?

It is funny that Men always like to smoke immediately after sex... and some women feels "cheap" ... machiam the man treats her like prostitute...however it is not true....

Here is why....
http://everything2.com/title/Smoking+a+cigarette+after+having+an+orgasm

Smoking a cigarette after having an orgasm is one of life's small pleasures, but a very potent one.

For those that don't know, I'll describe some of the things that your body goes through when having an orgasm (from a male perspective), and why smoking a cigarette after them seems to introduce a whole different level of pleasure.

During orgasm, it feels like nearly every muscle in your body is flexing, or stretching. Sort of like how you feel when you wake up in the morning and stretch in the sun.

You feel a wave of pleasure rippling through your body, particularly concentrated around your groin, although during a particularly intense orgasm you may have other areas that also feel amazing.

The culmination of this is the well known male eruption, which results in a salty fluid being ejaculated. Directly after this ejaculation you feel totally relaxed, accepted and calm.

You feel at peace in the world, you are totally warm; almost as though you were back in the womb.

Now is the perfect time to look into your partner's eyes and light them (and you) a cigarette.

The rush of nicotine into your blood stimulates your body and cuts off the circulation of blood to your brain. Your heart rate increases slightly and you feel a slight buzz.

Due to the fact that your heart is pumping blood through your body a little faster, you will probably find that you start to find your desire for your partner returning, even though you have just satiated that desire. Interestingly, it is through an excessive flow of blood that the penis becomes stiff.

The cigarette will relax your mind even further than it already is. During sex, chemicals called endorphins are released which relax your body and cause pleasure, so you are probably already very relaxed.

Also, the moment after orgasm is, for males, the most contemplative moment on earth. It is a moment when you need to lie back quietly and reflect on life's mysteries, your love for your partner and your general happiness.

Fitting in with this, the act of smoking a cigarette is also a contemplative moment. You breathe in the smoke, puff it out and look at the spirals of smoke head towards the ceiling, thinking calm and relaxed thoughts.

In my opinion, everyone should try smoking a cigarette after having an orgasm at least once, but you should beware of getting addicted to smoking, because it causes fatal lung disease. Personally, I don't smoke any more, although I'd share one with the late Bill Hicks if he was alive.

Interesting....now i know why i smoke after sex.

Masturbation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nah...I smoke after sex too...but maybe because i am a smoker!

Of course if you read on the net, some will even tell you because after fucking, The nicotene recepters in the brain go haywire and crave nicotine after sex because it can be very stainuous on your brain with all the passion and thoughts going through your brain at once, not to mention the exercise you get.

So yes the Cigarette calms a smokers nerves!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

frog%20cigarette_0.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The answer is here ... Men smoke for fun, while women smoke to calm their nerves

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...omen-preserving-inner-calm.html#ixzz3JavUtWsJ

Survey in UK... Men usually smokes for entertainment while Women smokes to calm their nerves.

I am sure Lunch was tense for her as you are her new boss. So it was an outlet for her to calm her nerves.

Cheers!

hahaha.... didnt know i stress her... not my fault...just doing my part as superior for newcomers...:biggrin:

but i disagree lah...cos smokers are smokers...they just like to smoke after meals..

饭后一根咽,then can work again after that mah..:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Fitting in with this, the act of smoking a cigarette is also a contemplative moment. You breathe in the smoke, puff it out and look at the spirals of smoke head towards the ceiling, thinking calm and relaxed thoughts.

This one I agree....:biggrin: But too bad...my gal dun like me to puff after intimacy...:(