• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to become a official pappy doggie ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any doggies can advise ? I want to join the committee to know more friends and networking. How to apply for it ? Can I just walk-in to any RCs to register ? Is the process same like job application , send resume etc ?

Thanks in advance.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Any doggies can advise ? I want to join the committee to know more friends and networking. How to apply for it ? Can I just walk-in to any RCs to register ? Is the process same like job application , send resume etc ?

Thanks in advance.

Just create an on line presence and praise the PAP to death. To ensure you get noticed, personally praise LHL and declare what a good PM he is and don't forget to add that Singapore owes its success and prosperity to his father and that without LKY, Singapore would still be swampland.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just create an on line presence and praise the PAP to death. To ensure you get noticed, personally praise LHL and declare what a good PM he is and don't forget to add that Singapore owes its success and prosperity to his father and that without LKY, Singapore would still be swampland.

Online praising is slow and might not be noticed by them. Also with many fake personas, they will not take me seriously.
Adding PM as FB friend, is being ignored.
In person is best - fast and sincere but just don't know the proper channels.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Online praising is slow and might not be noticed by them. Also with many fake personas, they will not take me seriously.
Adding PM as FB friend, is being ignored.
In person is best - fast and sincere but just don't know the proper channels.

It has worked for me. I'm now on the official Istana guest list.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It has worked for me. I'm now on the official Istana guest list.

Have to respect you for this. Not all RC chairman or SAF high ranking officers are in the Istana guest list. I do not believe by simply praising and worshipping can bring you to this official state.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Have to respect you for this. Not all RC chairman or SAF high ranking officers are in the Istana guest list. I do not believe by simply praising and worshipping can bring you to this official state.

No but you have to start somewhere to get a foot in the door. Once you have a foothold, it's a matter of looking for opportunities to further your ambitions.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Thanks in advance.

One criteria is to need your mother to sell her Chee buy to your potential PAP master.. Then you qualify.. You got to ask eErotica69 for that.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One criteria is to need your mother to sell her Chee buy to your potential PAP master.. Then you qualify.. You got to ask eErotica69 for that.

Let's go, chee buy bo seng lee. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;CVcHMBIdnas]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVcHMBIdnas[/video]

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Things would be much simpler if selling mother chee bye can close this gap to be officials.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Dear all, please pardon Tonychat as he is brought up in such an environment in jiu hu.

He assumes that whatever his mother does, it equates to other people's mother.

Thank you for your understanding.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
diu lei gor sor hai...TS!:oIo:

Thanks in advance.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No but you have to start somewhere to get a foot in the door. Once you have a foothold, it's a matter of looking for opportunities to further your ambitions.
talking about having a foot in the door, one can also wait at the istana back entrance, dressed in white silk and top quality sack cloth preferably made by cyc, then put the praying and worshipping to good use - you only have to compete with kee chiew for the official chief mourner post :cool: