• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mat angry with SPH

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sjreaders062.jpg

IDRIS
I think it’s worthy to note that there are many Muslims who are readers of The Sunday Times. I was quite disturbed by the fact that the paper’s edition on Oct 5 which falls on Hari Raya Haji featured a distasteful article in the Sunday Life! section (“Cheat Sheet: Ham”). The Sunday Life! food critics could have been more sensitive to the events that unfolded for some Muslims on this religiously auspicious occasion such as the sacrifice of cows or sheep. They could have chosen a food-related theme and perhaps discussed lamb cuts. At the very least, avoid discussing non-halal food (food that Islam sanctions against consumption such as ham). Local journalists should practise more sensitivity and respect local cultures, at least for the most important races in Singapore.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you guys study closely, the arguments used by LGBT and Muslims are very similar.

They think they are always discriminated.
What they want are their rights and if you ask for your rights, you are anti them or discriminate them.
It is all about them, their rights and beliefs.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
75% of Singaporeans eat Pork. If he's not happy he should fuck off to some muslim state.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SPH, I know deep down inside you really want to do something like this:

Bak_Kut_Teh_484_363_100.jpg

No need to be passive aggressive. Embrace your inner ghetto side. Your lord and master LKY was a hardcore racist, so you must reflect his values too. :cool:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya right, these bitches should not be allow to stay put in sph. i suggest lock them up in a cell.:eek:

SPH, I know deep down inside you really want to do something like this:

Bak_Kut_Teh_484_363_100.jpg

No need to be passive aggressive. Embrace your inner ghetto side. Your lord and master LKY was a hardcore racist, so you must reflect his values too. :cool:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am offended that the Muslims find it offensive! Fuck the Muslims!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/E-sZag4LUNw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am offended that the Muslims find it offensive! Fuck the Muslims!

Well, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Everyone has a role to play, whether they are feminists, GLBT folks or overly sensitive Muslims. :cool:

As long as they can bring down the PAP a few notches off their lofty perch, it is all good.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is the newspaper halal?straitstimes is a haram paper so is PAP.muslims have only themselves to blame for reading haram propaganda.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Everyone has a role to play, whether they are feminists, GLBT folks or overly sensitive Muslims. :cool:

As long as they can bring down the PAP a few notches off their lofty perch, it is all good.

Muslims are worst off than PAP. PAP only bankrupt you, worst detain you under ISA, Muslims will just chop your head off.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muslims are worst off than PAP. PAP only bankrupt you, worst detain you under ISA, Muslims will just chop your head off.

The Muslims here are hardly as crazy as those in the Middle East. Malays are by nature very relaxed and easy going. The Arabs are the psycho ones who flog their women in public and kick foreign workers in the head. :wink:

PAP crushes your spirit from the cradle to the grave. They are a vampiric entity who only knows how to extract and drain resources from the people. The PAP is the greatest threat and the worst enemy. We'll deal with the annoyances from other groups after public enemy number one has been eliminated.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you guys study closely, the arguments used by LGBT and Muslims are very similar.

They think they are always discriminated.
What they want are their rights and if you ask for your rights, you are anti them or discriminate them.
It is all about them, their rights and beliefs.

Very deh goot!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Muslims here are hardly as crazy as those in the Middle East. Malays are by nature very relaxed and easy going. The Arabs are the psycho ones who flog their women in public and kick foreign workers in the head. :wink:

PAP crushes your spirit from the cradle to the grave. They are a vampiric entity who only knows how to extract and drain resources from the people. The PAP is the greatest threat and the worst enemy. We'll deal with the annoyances from other groups after public enemy number one has been eliminated.

All Muslims are potential terrorist. The so-called "Moderate Muslims" we have now is moderate because they didn't read the full Koran yet. Once they studied the whole Koran in details and believe it as the true words of God, they become terrorist.