• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SQ Sinkie pilot writes yet another letter to PM Lee

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Singapore airlines 95% of Flight Operations Management and 80% of Flight Operations Training Department is made up of Non Singaporeans or those who chose to become citizens.

Take a look at the number of Singaporeans as compared to non Singaporeans within our pilot community and the obvious will stand out. There are less Singaporeans in a Singapore based company.

I have long been an admirer of my Minister Mentor’s view of the future and he in my opinion has been rarely proven wrong.

I do not deny that foreign talent is a necessity for selective industries but to find 2000 pilots within a population of 5 million is definitely achievable.

I am not asking for all these people to be replaced. What I am asking for is to level the playing field for Singaporeans. These are your people. We may be a minority, which may seem like a small number but take into account all the children and grand children we have and this now grows exponentially.

Please do something for us and our future.

Can you imagine being told by flight operation management, that since no one is leaving there will be no pay adjustments?

At this juncture please let me bring to your attention last Friday’s (09032012) front page article which says....

- See more at: http://www.transitioning.org/2014/1...-security-of-sia-pilots/#sthash.bWiCpcvT.dpuf

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbfuck opposition supporting retard. We should only entrust the lives of thousands to the very best. Just look at how F up our neighbors who reserve their pilot spots for locals ended up with

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha! who did he voted for last erection. Pinky will say, im also replacing 90% of my cabinet Ministars with FT.

sadshishamo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't this an old letter? Just look at the date that he joined ( 2009 ) and the fact that he is at this point a 7 year Senior First Officer and you can see that the timelines don't gel for this letter to be a recent one. His training couldn't have lasted 7 to 8 years. In addition the retirement age for pilots was extended to 65 instead of 62 and this was effected a few years back.

sadshishamo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are just a vindictive person posting and hitting blindly. I'd like to ask how this thread can be viewed as anti anyone or anything? It is just trying to be pro Singaporean.

Dumbfuck opposition supporting retard. We should only entrust the lives of thousands to the very best. Just look at how F up our neighbors who reserve their pilot spots for locals ended up with

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree, should get more FTpilots

Silkair185.png

SQ006_broken_tail_section.jpg