• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Forum Has Lots of Siao Ting Tongs!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I said "among the madder ones of the 82 opposition candidates", not "among the madder ones in Singapore".

He is not as mad as those in IMH. But most of the opposition candidates were of high calibre and compared to them, he pales in comparison. Even when many of them had left their parties, eg Vincent W, Nicole Seah, TJS etc, their interaction towards their ex parties were more savvy and palatable.

nicole seah is high calibre?i dunno about the rest so i cant comment.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think tin tin is better, nicloe seah turns out to be wasting pple's time.:(

i agree...i liked it when she stood in the face of adversity,tall and defiant like any little girl who stamps her feet when flustered,when the old man stood up and walked out in the middle of her speech.......any other mortal would have crumbled and their ego crushed like a little ant.

if it was nicole seah,she would have gone on a 6 month hiatus to thailand,came back and annouced she was lesbian and having an affair with estupido69.

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said "among the madder ones of the 82 opposition candidates", not "among the madder ones in Singapore".

He is not as mad as those in IMH. But most of the opposition candidates were of high calibre and compared to them, he pales in comparison. Even when many of them had left their parties, eg Vincent W, Nicole Seah, TJS etc, their interaction towards their ex parties were more savvy and palatable.

Granted and point taken :biggrin:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Siao Ting Tongs

1. angsana

2. e69 and tonychat

3. sochi2014

4. Isagallordo, Max Rily

5. laksaboy

6. Sinkie

7. Krafty, Ah Meng, Joetys

8. Weirder woman : wendy

9. jjc88

10. hokkien

:oIo:

I am not there! :(:(:(

BTW what make you think Wendy is a woman?

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my chee hongness is justified, in the past, i was never like that ok...until the mis-step...:(

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You only live once, don't jeehong now jeehong when?

I oso chee hong, but nobody believes me even when I say so........because my other qualities
outshine my chee hongness..........so my chee hongness becomes attractive.......

So many times, the gals rub their boobs against my arms and against my butt and pretend dun know.......
Then so many times, give me see down blouse and up skirt........and pretend innocent and unaware......

Always, I cum home chee hong overload daily.......then can't wait to shag my gf and she did not know it's not
really because of her, but the other gals whom I do not know personally.......:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You only live once, don't jeehong now jeehong when?

Jee Hong Frog :oIo: :biggrin:

cover%20deeldenatuur.tiff

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bickering & Ranting

Why so much Bickering and Ranting in this forum?

Aren't you people sick of it? Grown ups behaving like kids!

Day in day out fighting and cursing each other. Very fun meh?
And surreptitiously using clones to screw up threads with crap off topic rubbish. Fun is it?

Now i know why you people are known as Sinkies. Cos you people are really hopeless!

Get a life!

:oIo:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lky's cronies doing what they good at, put me in shit.

anyway, when i was younger, i dun even have to lift my finger to go on a date with anyone i fancy. but nowadays, times have changed, ladies are more complex, they want lots of money which i dun have.:o

Bro,
care to elaborate?
sounds interesting.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
lky's cronies doing what they good at, put me in shit.

anyway, when i was younger, i dun even have to lift my finger to go on a date with anyone i fancy. but nowadays, times have changed, ladies are more complex, they want lots of money which i dun have.:o

Typical inferior complex person.

cannot make it .just admit n get on with life.

Why have to think this n delusion that..

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun be sarcastic, my friend...you can meet me and then you will know that i have been speaking the truth all the while...:o

Typical inferior complex person.

cannot make it .just admit n get on with life.

Why have to think this n delusion that..