• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Forum Has Lots of Siao Ting Tongs!

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
imh_copy1.jpg

Why does this Forum attract so many Siao Ting Tongs?

For example:

1. People writing rubbish in 1 paragraph without a fullstop. (eg. angsana)

2. Curse mother curse father and whole family type (eg. e69 and tonychat)

3. IMH type post (eg. sochi2014)

4. PAP mad supporters (eg. Isagallordo, Max Rily)

5. Opposition madder dogs (eg. laksaboy)

6. Weird Howlian kias (eg. Sinkie)

7. Chee Hong Kias (eg. Krafty, Ah Meng, Joetys)

8. Weirder woman (eg. wendy)

9. Mad gamblers (eg. jjc88)

10. Kiao Kah Yo Lam Par type (eg. hokkien)

,,,,, please add on....

Why don't you people get a life! Wtf :oIo:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jah - chinese supremacist lumpar 1
tanwahtiu - chinese supremacist lumber 2
yellowarse - chinese supremacist and sympathizer lumber 3

ControlFreak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many here including those u have listed are clone accounts and some are sharing clone nicks / password access. :biggrin:

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal
You forgot about me. I am a sorcerer who has lived for over 7,000 years. If you don't believe me, just try Googling my name.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have little consolation, i think i am smarter than the siao langs around here...:o

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even the ex-opposition candidate is among the madder ones of the 82 opposition candidates who ran.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That I disagree. GMS is actually quite sane if you understand his motives for doing all these.

I said "among the madder ones of the 82 opposition candidates", not "among the madder ones in Singapore".

He is not as mad as those in IMH. But most of the opposition candidates were of high calibre and compared to them, he pales in comparison. Even when many of them had left their parties, eg Vincent W, Nicole Seah, TJS etc, their interaction towards their ex parties were more savvy and palatable.