• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Forum Has Lots of Siao Ting Tongs!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wrong. His online persona attempt to be a malay / indian muslim is a failure. Indians or other races don't bash their own kind and he is defensive towards chinks. :biggrin:

so do u have proof i am pretending to be a shit skin? Is it because of my nick? If that's the case your nick sounds rather ang moish.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jah - chinese supremacist lumpar 1
tanwahtiu - chinese supremacist lumber 2
yellowarse - chinese supremacist and sympathizer lumber 3

serious?

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/y8cUOxHWbpg" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

Btw anything wrong in being a chinese sympathizer?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya...at least i dun crash my friends' whtsapp, so that i can't contact them...haha...lol
you are a stupid fuck not for nothin...:rolleyes:

Gong cheebye if you knew how the code worked on Whasapp you won't open your smelly mouth saying this....
Kiang tio ho mai kei kiang.....
You're a fucking Loser with capital L besides being an attention whore.....engaging you really boring no challenge

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
narong, the stupid fuck now giving excuses. you are the twit who started to mess with me now says there is no challenge for you. your balls probably dropped...lol...

Gong cheebye if you knew how the code worked on Whasapp you won't open your smelly mouth saying this....
Kiang tio ho mai kei kiang.....
You're a fucking Loser with capital L besides being an attention whore.....engaging you really boring no challenge

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
narong, the stupid fuck now giving excuses. you are the twit who started to mess with me now says there is no challenge for you. your balls probably dropped...lol...

Start your mother phua chow cheebye la start....
You're the resident attention whore so I was giving you much needed attention....
You cow peh simi lanjiao?
You should thank me you fucking Loser piece of shit

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya, can u teach me how to crash my friends whtsapp so i can't contatc them again...? stupid fuck!

Start your mother phua chow cheebye la start....
You're the resident attention whore so I was giving you much needed attention....
You cow peh simi lanjiao?
You should thank me you fucking Loser piece of shit

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck you lah.
shut your chee bye chui.keep it to suck cock.
Krafty.u a stupid idiot cock sucking dog.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just by looking at the threads I can conclude there are more angry people than crazy people here.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not at all angry, just like to prick narong the stupid fuck, the more i call his name, the more i find it rhymes.:biggrin:

Just by looking at the threads I can conclude there are more angry people than crazy people here.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not at all angry, just like to prick narong the stupid fuck, the more i call his name, the more i find it rhymes.:biggrin:

Yes fuckface show your dunbfuck mettle again.
That's hardly my name.....you know what's an Internet handle?
Goondu like you got no life only life is cyberlife.....
While I despises you at the same time I do pity you too.
My advice to you is to get a life