• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Appeal for witness for hit and run acciddent 18 Nov 2014

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Appeal for witness for hit and run accident at AYE

8 km (NUH) towards Jurong on 18 Nov 14, 7.10am

Injured Driver : Published on Nov 18, 2014

I am appealing for witnesses to make a police report. A car had hit my car in the back and then drove away. I was injured badly and my car totally destroyed. See video.

The suspected car is red in colour, parked at the road shoulder for a short while after the accident and drove off.

Please contact ) Investigation Officer Irman (90039144) if you have seen this accident

(18 Nov 14, 7.10am, AYE 8 km towards Jurong (opp NUH). A video recording from your car will be ideal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Driver hits car on AYE, sends it spinning, flees

Stomp | Wednesday, Nov 19, 2014

SINGAPORE - A driver was involved in a case of hit-and-run on the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) opposite the

National University Hospital (NUH) at around 7.10am yesterday.

He told citizen journalism website Stomp that he was travelling towards Jurong when the accident took place.

The Stomp contributor who wanted to be known only as Roger said: "A driver hit my car from the back.

"He then stopped at the road shoulder about 50 metres in front of my car for about five minutes.

"After that he just drove off.

"I called the police after my car was hit but the driver that caused the accident left before the police arrived.

"He did not even get down his car to survey the damage.

"I did not manage to take a good look at the car or driver because the accident happened so

fast but I believe the suspected car is red in colour.

"The accident left me badly injured and my car is totally destroyed.

"I sustained injuries on my back and neck.

"I think it was very irresponsible for the driver to simply drive off without even getting off his vehicle after the accident."

In-car camera footage submitted by Roger shows he was travelling on the third lane of the

expressway when his car was hit from the back.

The video shows the vehicle spinning towards the first lane, narrowly missing a white car before hitting the road divider.

A car coming from behind in the first lane appears to have hit Roger's vehicle.

- See more at: http://transport.asiaone.com/news/g...-sends-it-spinning-flees#sthash.75gbM2Ku.dpuf

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Stomp contributor who wanted to be known only as Roger said: "A driver hit my car from the back.

"He then stopped at the road shoulder about 50 metres in front of my car for about five minutes.

"After that he just drove off.

Bro Roger ;

Have you try to offer a Reward For Info - It Might work to catch the culprit :confused::confused::confused:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why has the meaning of a 'hit-and-run' accident been bastardised to this extent? :confused:

That Romanian diplomat knocked down pedestrians, left them for dead and ran away - that's a hit-and-run.

Too many drivers these days think a case of bad driving, bumping into your car and not stopping to give you the compensation for repairs is a 'hit-and-run'. :rolleyes:

The video datestamp is 2010.01.06... another case of a STOMPtard creating content for STOMP? :rolleyes:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why has the meaning of a 'hit-and-run' accident been bastardised to this extent? :confused:

That Romanian diplomat knocked down pedestrians, left them for dead and ran away - that's a hit-and-run.

Too many drivers these days think a case of bad driving, bumping into your car and not stopping to give you the compensation for repairs is a 'hit-and-run'. :rolleyes:

The video datestamp is 2010.01.06... another case of a STOMPtard creating content for STOMP? :rolleyes:

Why Roger also remained in his car for 5 mins. funny la ...

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Sinkie is so stupid that if there was an award for stupidity he will take the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes.

The MIW have every inch of the expressway covered. If they did not record everything then I guess those cameras are dummies.

But then being a Sinkie he probably still have not gotten the idea that to the MIWs, since there was no injuries in the accident...

It is you die your own biz!

Who did the Stomper vote for? LoL