• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wisdom of the crowd

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisdom_of_the_crowd

i think this forum have many good points. it also provide info. for the retarded sinkies and doing a collection of intelligence. singapore needs us. one day we may even be sitting in the parliament to debate with the PAP cronies.:rolleyes:

to think that PAP is not even listening...:mad:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crowd where got wisdom?

Everybody following the shitty things in this world and wasting their lives on them.

Try to see a crowd lead and there will be chaos!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last week, i read an article about having a group of pple exchanging opinions, can do a lot of good to the country. i can't seem to find it, if anybody come across, please post, thxs...:o

Crowd where got wisdom?

Everybody following the shitty things in this world and wasting their lives on them.

Try to see a crowd lead and there will be chaos!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't know how many people visiting this forum as member and guest has benefitted from my expose on Jews , political insights, etc etc..........