• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is your net worth per household ?

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;Qkuu0Lwb5EM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM[/video]
who let the dogs out?!?!?!?!?!

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
only in sg can a public housing lessee make so much in equity on his rental unit, and if he or she wishes to cash out and move to los or jb, the windfall is sizable. not bad for being a lessee-tenant. sinkies must thank their lucky stars for having the pap in charge. :biggrin:

only the pioneers truly benefited from this policy. gen XYZ not benefiting as much as they (majority) are forced to become wage slaves to enjoy the gravy train.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can prepaid leases for HDB flats be counted as assets? Simply an accounting entry for a future benefit being paid for today. Can country club memberships be counted towards net worth?

On the other hand, land and property are more commonly owned by residents, so it makes sense they are accounted for under net worth.

More proof that sinkies are screwed without them realizing.

assets minus liabilities lor. somehow got to factor in depreciating asset that is HDB as it ages below 60 years.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My household is holding my net worth. :eek:

1 of colleague also has his net worth held by his household previously and almost worthless. Who knows 1 of his household suddenly had a windfall from lottery and his net worth per household change drastically :smile:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For me is sgd800k at mid 40s :wink:
Not to hao lian or what, just to findout if I am low, average or high as compared to average sinkies. Be honest to share, it does not mean that low or high means is very intelligent, it depends on many factors for a person net worth. Also no one will know who you are so share please !

Note: you need not share your age lah, some bros want to be forever young, is ok .

A better term may be "net worth per family unit" (that is the net worth of the husband and wife)
or net worth per household, because the average net worth per individual in the household or family unit, is distorted dependent on the number of children.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ts is a true sinkie. Sinkies all have this bad habit. Like to compare this compare that, compare salary compare car compare wife compare kids psle results and you wonder why they are unhappy and making people around them unhappy. I suppose sinkies can only truly be happy when they are the envy of others.

That is why i stay away from sinkies.

this is singapore,it is a superficial place,when u live here and interact with locals u get a superficial feeling.that life do not revolve around much except success work school and money and shopping and eating.that is the reality and u have to deal with it.to know what life is about u have to migrate to australia or elsewhere.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes inclusive of property and everything and divided by the number of household or dependent.
e.g. if you have a wife with her own net worth, add her net worth and divide by 2. If have 2 non working child, divide by 4 etc

If your household is a hdb flat, then it is worthless.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If your household is a hdb flat, then it is worthless.

not true le, i know many sinkes kpkb say hdb worthless too, but behind , they are collecting rentals of 2k and happy like fuck inside their dishonest heart, and using that 2k to pay for their live-in condo

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
not true le, i know many sinkes kpkb say hdb worthless too, but behind , they are collecting rentals of 2k and happy like fuck inside their dishonest heart, and using that 2k to pay for their live-in condo

With TDSR and ABSD, that is no longer possible.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is singapore,it is a superficial place,when u live here and interact with locals u get a superficial feeling.that life do not revolve around much except success work school and money and shopping and eating.that is the reality and u have to deal with it.to know what life is about u have to migrate to australia or elsewhere.

Disagree. Its all a state of mind. If the state of mind is negative, even fleeing to Australia will make no difference at all. Peace can only be found within, not without.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For me is sgd800k at mid 40s :wink:
Not to hao lian or what, just to findout if I am low, average or high as compared to average sinkies. Be honest to share, it does not mean that low or high means is very intelligent, it depends on many factors for a person net worth. Also no one will know who you are so share please !

Note: you need not share your age lah, some bros want to be forever young, is ok .

Singapore is FIRST in of the top 20 list.

There is no sign of Malaysia.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/06...n_1590824.html

Saw this from earlier Sam's post as above.
Number of millionaires in Singapore is highest.
Bro chootchiew, have to work harder liao.

Last edited: