• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is your net worth per household ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For me is sgd800k at mid 40s :wink:
Not to hao lian or what, just to findout if I am low, average or high as compared to average sinkies. Be honest to share, it does not mean that low or high means is very intelligent, it depends on many factors for a person net worth. Also no one will know who you are so share please !

Note: you need not share your age lah, some bros want to be forever young, is ok .

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
20128161523578873.jpg

Don't compare....:biggrin::biggrin:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not to hao lian or what, just to findout if I am low, average or high as compared to average sinkies. Be honest to share, it does not mean that low or high means is very intelligent, it depends on many factors for a person net worth. Also no one will know who you are so share please !

Note: you need not share your age lah, some bros want to be forever young, is ok .

when you mentioned household, does it include the property staying in?.
If it does not, then you are doing very well.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when you mentioned household, does it include the property staying in?.
If it does not, then you are doing very well.

Yes inclusive of property and everything and divided by the number of household or dependent.
e.g. if you have a wife with her own net worth, add her net worth and divide by 2. If have 2 non working child, divide by 4 etc

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20128161523578873.jpg

Don't compare....:biggrin::biggrin:

Have to compare in real life, especially sinkieland. Comparison is 1 way to improve oneself.
Also the day we were born, comparison already started. In school we study to get lumbar 1 in class, our results were compared to gain entry to elite schools. At work employer compared resumes.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to think that im amongst loser sinkies and they already have a networth of 800k.....really must work harder to get out of this godforsaken island.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes inclusive of property and everything and divided by the number of household or dependent.
e.g. if you have a wife with her own net worth, add her net worth and divide by 2. If have 2 non working child, divide by 4 etc

Your wife not belong to your household???:confused:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who is the bugger that deduct my points and state "I am worth more than you" ? This is just a confession thread as I stated, no need be so sensitive mah nabei, if you are worth more just state it lah, why hide behind and deduct my points. Even you are worth $10bil you are a fucking loser do you know.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Going by your assumption, I am sure you are well above average.

As in typical Singaporean household, there is hubby/wife, 2 to 4 children, aged parents (eg, husband side only), all staying in 5 roomflat.
Assuming only 2 kids, staying in tampines and has a car.

Will goes like this.

Savings 100k, Insurance 100k, CPF, 100k (After paying off loan)
Property HDB 600k
Car : Depreciating, no value.

Total 900k/6
150k, with 2 kids, if with 4 kids 112.5k

Do you feel better now?.

jw5

Loyal
To calculate net worth, you should exclude the value of the property you are staying in. Can only include investment properties.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

$800k only har? HaHahahahahHAHAHAHA

More important any financial instruments that will generate perpetual income for life?

If yes, how much generated taking into account 10% inflation rate which Sinkland is famous for.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To calculate net worth, you should exclude the value of the property you are staying in. Can only include investment properties.

My thought was for staying-in property I should get estimated value minus the outstanding loan. Anytime if I wish to downgrade or move out of sinkieland it is still an amount.

If exclude staying-in property then mine will be greatly reduced alamak , must work harder liao.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$800k only har? HaHahahahahHAHAHAHA

More important any financial instruments that will generate perpetual income for life?

If yes, how much generated taking into account 10% inflation rate which Sinkland is famous for.

Yes at this point calculation only 800k. Well financial instruments a little only but this is future amount. I'm referring to current.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes at this point calculation only 800k. Well financial instruments a little only but this is future amount. I'm referring to current.

Future amount?

Uncle, you already late liao.

Things have moved up tremendously and will continue to do so, even kopi not longer cost less than a dollar now.

Only those who had struck it right earlier have chance to go up further unless of course, you are a 'high flyer' right now! LoL

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Future amount?

Uncle, you already late liao.

Things have moved up tremendously and will continue to do so, even kopi not longer cost less than a dollar now.

Only those who had struck it right earlier have chance to go up further unless of course, you are a 'high flyer' right now! LoL

I better go and hide in one corner liao.......
The forummers here......atas.....