• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many here still remember her?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
G321621_b.jpg

what happen to her har? Is she still around?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I’m A Celebrity: Sam Fox talks about being gay

November 22nd, 2009 by Lisa McGarry

samfox-150x150.jpg

Yesterday in the I’m A Celebrity jungle, Sam Fox and George Hamilton had quite the heart to heart. First Sam confided in him about how she ended up being a topless model, then later she talked to him about coming out as a lesbian.

The Hollywood veteran asked Sam about her relationships and she revealed: “Its funny I’ve had some great love affairs with men in my life and they’ve been well documented in the newspapers over time. I don’t know whether I was sure I was gay or not really when I was young. I used to have these feelings. I hate labels I used to see somebody and if I was attracted to them I used to like them. I’m with a woman now and I’ve been with her for eleven years which was really hard for me to come out, it was so hard I thought I was going to lose all my fans, all my boy fans but if anything they’ve all grown up and married now and support me.”

Asked if she was happy, Sam admitted that she and girlfriend Myra had recently got engaged she said: “We’re engaged , we got engaged this year in Thailand. The first year we met we both got tattoos on our fingers, we knew, I knew she was going to be my soulmate for the rest of my life.”

She continued: “With the guys I’ve been with, honestly I’ve had some fantastic affairs I’ve been out with Paul Stanley from Kiss, I went out with him for quite a while. When I lived in Spain I went out with a really famous Spanish matador. I’ve met some great guys I’ve had some great love affairs but I knew during the relationship that I didn’t want to spend the rest of my life with that person.”

George then enquired if she can be herself around partner Myra and Sam answered: “ trust her with my life. I’ve told her everything there is no skeletons in my cupboard where Myra’s concerned.”

She continued: “We’re both quite feminine. Well, I have got that tom boy way about me. Myra makes me feel safe, she’s motherly which I love. We’re totally monogamous. I used to have a roving eye before Myra because I obviously hadn’t met my true love, my princess as we say. I look at women we both do, if we see a Sharon Stone movie we go ‘whoa.’

“But we could look at Brad Pitt in a movie and both go ‘whoa.’