• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

morning email from a secret admirer-spam

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sent: Wednesday, 19 November 2014 3:10 AM
Subject: NICE TO MEET YOU.
I'm Lillian Peli.
I saw your cute profile on facebook today and became interested to know you more, so,i felt I should
stop by and write to you through email. Please, write to me back on email Address
([email protected]) so that i can give you my picture for you to know who i am and I will love to
discuss with you but I don't always logged in there. I will be waiting for your mail. Thanks and lots of
love.
Miss Lilian.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i actually thought it's one of you here sending this kind of email which one look will know it's spam. besides, i have been hounded by infraction from someone powerless, so it makes no difference to my points...hee...hee...:biggrin:

Mass mail effort? More than just your 1 ego being massaged :p

Last edited:

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Be careful Lilian's dick could be longer than mine.

i actually thought it's one of you here sending this kind of email which one look will know it's spam. besides, i have been hounded by infraction from someone pwoerless, so it makes no difference to my points...hee...hee...:biggrin:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Screen%20Shot%202014-07-09%20at%206.56.09%20pm.png

Miss Lilian Peli ........yes?