• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Merc driver takes off his shirt and punches elderly man over accidental scratch

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Merc driver takes off his shirt and punches elderly man over accidental scratch on car
Posted on 18 November 2014 | 14,201 views | 34 comments

More Sharing Services

The Mercedes driver (left) took off his shirt before punching the 62-year-old man (right).
The driver of this black Mercedes Benz allegedly hurled vulgarities, punched and kicked a 62-year-old man after his Mercedes was accidentally scratched by the old man's wife at a carpark at Block 867A, Tampines Street 83 on Nov 9, at around 9.30pm.

Stomper Linda said that the Mercedes was parked illegally, in the bike parking lots. Her mother, who had accidentally scratched the Mercedes, offered to pay for the damages.

Her father sustained injuries to his eye from the assault. According to the doctor, he had hematoma around his eye, and conjunctiva hemorrhage in his eye.

The Stomper said:

“The woman in the car called the driver, who was not at the scene. My parents waited for his arrival.

“But he left them no chance to speak, just spewing vulgarities at them immediately.

“He even took off his shirt, spoiling for a fight!

“My sister, who was home, and heard the commotion downstairs, ran down immediately.

“She confronted the driver, and asked him to stop hurling abuse at our parents.

“The guy then threatened my younger sister, pulled her hair, and then punched my dad, a 62-year-old who cannot even stand up straight with his weak and bow-legged knees.

“He then kicked my father while my father was down.

“My mum had to push him away so that my dad could get back up.

“The guy only backed off when my brother came back.

“He immediately put his shirt back on and went back to his car, saying that there were so many people against him!

“Pick someone in your age group and size!

“Police were called, and a police report was filed.

“All parties’ statements were also taken.”

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...unches-elderly-man-over-accidental-scratch-on

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
SJX 8080X

O.K I need the name of the driver
I.C Number
Address and all his related kins to be publish here for starters..
This driver is going along the same route as Jover Chew!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Aiyo... Can't even take a proper photo that's in focus... How to buy 4D like that?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why need take off shirt when getting ready to fight?

Dun want dirty the shirt?
Show off tattoos/muscles?
Acting like going for championship bout?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why need take off shirt when getting ready to fight?

Dun want dirty the shirt?
Show off tattoos/muscles?
Acting like going for championship bout?

Take off pants means hwa shan sword fighting liaoz. Olds man will probably stab to death in his arse

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
one question hor...........why punch people must take off shirt 1st leh ?

Expensive Branded shirt. Scared shirt scratch like the Benz. Girl inside must be gf. So must show off. But if I am not mistaken, if you are parked illegally, no need to pay as you broke law first.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Gosh why people treat others badly because of material things like rusty metals and digits in the banks?

This is completely unacceptable. How can a human life worth less than man made things?

Have we gone crazy????

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wonder what the Merz driver would have done, if he had taken off his pants instead of his shirt?