• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC worker farks underaged schoolgirl - why PAP takes in such rubbish?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sigh........................ I couldn't tell whether u were referring to the foreigners or the ministars.........................

PAP mentality: ai pee, ai jee, ai tua liap nee.

MG_9308.jpg

I like the way she handles her microphone... it really brings out the best from her costume.

jw5

Loyal
It should be qi, not jee, hehehe..................

Bytheway, I agree with the tualiapnee part of the mentality, I also like tualiapnee, very useful for soapy massage. :biggrin:

PAP mentality: ai pee, ai jee, ai tua liap nee.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bus accident one died very ugly....
Whole body smashed up

Can see from the photos the bus was just coming out from bus bay. Must be speeding if not the old man won't be flipped up to the windscreen, that was shattered. In Msia, you can see such reckless drivers parking head-in by driving into car park lot at full speed. Can easily kill a person coming out from a car parking in the next lot.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are being f#$#$$k everyday by their own government..the FT's now are adding that pleasure for them...& reducing the "pioneers" too, so that, they save $$$ on the benefits they are paying out..you see how smart they are...how many years can the PIONEER last & how many will be run over by.......you go see accident statistics..

There is bus stop but traffic light not so near. With these foreign bus drivers driving recklessly, chances of accident are very high indeed for the old who can't walk far and fast.