• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good and Cheap Chicken Rice - Tian Shui Chicken Rice at Tanglin Halt

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
tianshui.jpg

Forget about overpriced Boon Tong Kee or Loy Kee or the shit they serve at Mandarin Hotel..

Colleague brought me to lunch at Tanglin Halt Market...

The chicken super tender, chili is power! Cheap too!!!

Fuck :oIo: and it will all be gone because PAP is going to demolish all these old blocks and food centre at Tanglin Halt!!!!

I am sure that prices will go up once they kena relocated !!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Bro,

Each plate berapa?

Half a chicken 9 bucks I think cos colleague paid for it... for the quality, really good stuff...

Boon Tong Kee half chicken already 15 bucks + tax + gst and what have you.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Think I'll try the laksa first, with extra hum :wink::wink::wink:

that laksa is also power! :biggrin:

much better and cheaper than those served in PAP overpriced food courts and wtf have you at Food Republic or Food Shit! :biggrin:

wei-yi-laksa-tanglin-halt-market-review.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Kampong chicken usually cost more because of leaner meat context! That's the irony of it!!

yah lor... i think rentals are cheaper there .... so u get cheaper and better quality food.

but i think that place kena announced enbloc liaozzzz.... so should be gone soon...

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i tried it before,very good indeed.

tianshui.jpg

Forget about overpriced Boon Tong Kee or Loy Kee or the shit they serve at Mandarin Hotel..

Fuck :oIo: and it will all be gone because PAP is going to demolish all these old blocks and food centre at Tanglin Halt!!!!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too much chicken rice.

caused u high blood.
High chlorestal.
high sugar.
rotting toes.
heart disease.
stoke n death.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just went, its 2 guys running the stall, half chicken is $11:biggrin: 2stalls alway also sell chicken rice... :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Next time just give a shout and I'll come downstairs to join you. Yes its not bad but still prefer the Sin Kee (formerly at Margaret Drive currently at Mei Chin Market)

[video=youtube;4nG9C4d49yU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nG9C4d49yU[/video]

Lazy bugger, why not post photos?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
nabei frog.... u disappear hor... must be at chee hong massage shop again! :oIo::biggrin: