• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good and Cheap Chicken Rice - Tian Shui Chicken Rice at Tanglin Halt

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Baby ducks also very cute!

baby-ducks.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Or straight button up? :p

oh yeah, those levi's were popular during the younger days when underwear wasn't worn....one button down and straight to business behind nat theatre at fort canning. zippers were never kind to the foreskin :biggrin:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh yeah, those levi's were popular during the younger days when underwear wasn't worn....one button down and straight to business behind nat theatre at fort canning. zippers were never kind to the foreskin :biggrin:

Aiyo, bro, I think you post in the wrong thread lah :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I miss this teochew yam rice. Don't know where to find nowadays.

chinese-teochew-clay-pot-yam-rice.jpg

i know...in Geylang, there is a Old Punggol Seafood...which also sells Turtle Soup...machiam like a beer garden place...they sell Turtle Soup and also Yam Rice like the one shown in your Pic...:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Farm bred ducks are the best, the meat is tender, especially the buttocks.

[video=youtube;Gn64WPzw6_I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn64WPzw6_I[/video]