• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the great cpf con

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
after conning you until you are dry, they are now targeting your "loved ones".

the question is still raging: ARE THEY GOING TO RETURN OUR CPF WHEN IT'S DUE?

what other craps are they going to come up with to prolong hogging onto our savings?

Why wait? Top up now!

Make cash and CPF top-ups to your and your loved ones' Special Account or Retirement Account under the CPF Minimum Sum Topping-Up Scheme to build up retirement savings.

By topping up, you can:

✓ Enjoy tax relief of up to $7,000* per year if you make cash top-ups to your loved ones'^ CPF accounts, and an additional $7,000 if you make a cash top-up for yourself.

✓ Earn up to 5% interest per year on your Special or Retirement Account savings#.

You can also visit any AXS Station to make your top-ups.

* Terms and conditions apply.
^ 'Loved ones' refers to your parents, parents-in-law, grandparents, grandparents-in-law, spouse and siblings.
# Savings in the Special Account and Retirement Account earn 4% interest per year. An additional 1% interest per year is earned on the first $60,000 of your combined CPF balances, of which up to $20,000 comes from your Ordinary Account.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
instead of topping up, might as well set up a trust fund for my loved ones where they could withdraw it easily without much obstructions, terms and conditions. cpf put those in super fine prints.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hi there. CPF has always been returned upon reaching 55. There is no change to this policy whatsoever.

I withdrew my CPF at 55 with ease. It was a pleasant and efficient experience.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there. CPF has always been returned upon reaching 55. There is no change to this policy whatsoever.

I withdrew my CPF at 55 with ease. It was a pleasant and efficient experience.

sammy, see how cavey you are!

that was during the good o' days when cpf played by the original rules they laid out, i.e, u get all your cpf when u hit 55. now they have changed all the rules. they make sure u won't live to see all your life savings.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
that was during the good o' days when cpf played by the original rules they laid out, i.e, u get all your cpf when u hit 55. now they have changed all the rules. they make sure u won't live to see all your life savings.

I withdrew my CPF recently. I didn't get all of it but I withdrew a bit over $500,000. A small amount was withheld in order to comply with the pragmatic and excellent minimum sum requirement which is designed to protect the vulnerable members of society but that's fine by me.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if CPF system is so good, Temesek GIC can be a world famous fund manager and they can collect funds from non Singaporeans.

cpf is just a piece of shit and only know how to suck up singaporeans hard earn money

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
if CPF system is so good, Temesek GIC can be a world famous fund manager and they can collect funds from non Singaporeans.

cpf is just a piece of shit and only know how to suck up singaporeans hard earn money

Temasek and GIC are world famous and have won awards and top ratings. However, their skills are reserved exclusively for Singaporeans. It is part of the privilege of being a sinkie.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after conning you until you are dry, they are now targeting your "loved ones".

the question is still raging: ARE THEY GOING TO RETURN OUR CPF WHEN IT'S DUE?

what other craps are they going to come up with to prolong hogging onto our savings?

Why wait? Top up now!

Make cash and CPF top-ups to your and your loved ones' Special Account or Retirement Account under the CPF Minimum Sum Topping-Up Scheme to build up retirement savings.

By topping up, you can:

✓ Enjoy tax relief of up to $7,000* per year if you make cash top-ups to your loved ones'^ CPF accounts, and an additional $7,000 if you make a cash top-up for yourself.

✓ Earn up to 5% interest per year on your Special or Retirement Account savings#.

You can also visit any AXS Station to make your top-ups.

* Terms and conditions apply.
^ 'Loved ones' refers to your parents, parents-in-law, grandparents, grandparents-in-law, spouse and siblings.
# Savings in the Special Account and Retirement Account earn 4% interest per year. An additional 1% interest per year is earned on the first $60,000 of your combined CPF balances, of which up to $20,000 comes from your Ordinary Account.

As it stands now, your CPF goes into a big pool known as CPF Life. It is not going to be returned to you. We must fight for our CPF

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As the election draws nearer, the pappies have employed 'educators' to explain the intricacies of the CPF to ordinary citizens. :wink:

More to be done to explain CPF to low-wage earners
http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/more-be-done-explain-cpf-low-wage-earners

CPF_zaobao.jpg

Oh, not just any ordinary citizens. The low wage earners. Because people who earn little are too stupid to discern for themselves. PAP logic 101. :cool:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Oh, not just any ordinary citizens. The low wage earners. Because people who earn little are too stupid to discern for themselves. PAP logic 101. :cool:

This proves that the PAP has been right all along. Many Singaporeans are too stupid to understand the CPF scheme and financial matters in general. That is why the minimum sum scheme has to be in place.

It also shows that many Singaporeans are kicking up a big fuss about CPF when they don't even understand how it works. How can you criticise something you don't understand? It makes sinkies just as dumb as those moron muslims who go on a rampage over the contents of a book they have never read or a cartoon they have never seen.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
As it stands now, your CPF goes into a big pool known as CPF Life. It is not going to be returned to you. We must fight for our CPF

that's what i mean they are always scheming up conponzie plans like medisave, medishield, eldershield and all the dunno what fuck shields ......all these are our money and savings being abused and exploited or to put it bruntly - STOLEN IN BROAD DAYLIGHT by them.

look at medisave. even with this so called "very concerned" scheme, u cannot use it for any kind of sickness but only the terms and conditions illnesses edicted by them.

the question still beg to be answered and realised:

WHO'S THE HELL DO ALL THESE MONEY BELONG TO?

theorectically, it's ours but practically it has leegally becum theirs :(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if cpf is such a trueful and meaningful scheme, it shall not need so many ways of pap smoking and conning disguised as "explaining and engaging" the citizens.

if there were to be a public survey conducted to see how many people really know what they could use their cpfs for, the results should be astonishing annoying.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
When PAP changed the law on ESTATE DUTY, did 80% living in expensive pigeon hole benefit?

When impose on minimum sum for ur cpf they tell u time has change and goof for you, u believe?

The list goes on..............

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I withdrew my CPF recently. I didn't get all of it but I withdrew a bit over $500,000. A small amount was withheld in order to comply with the pragmatic and excellent minimum sum requirement which is designed to protect the vulnerable members of society but that's fine by me.

Wah, do you need to tell us that you have $500K to withdraw. We should be impressed.... ??

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, do you need to tell us that you have $500K to withdraw. We should be impressed.... ??

$500K to withdraw is a rarity.

For all ordinary citizens, we have less than the minimum sum. All we get at age 55 is a paltry $5k.

Give us back all OUR hard-earned CPF at age 55 NOWWW !!:mad:

Damn it ! It is OUR blood and sweat money from years of toiling !!:oIo:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

I couldn't give a shit whether you're impressed or not. I'm just stating the facts. $500,000 is less than one peanut. It's a modest amount by any standard so I doubt if it will impress anyone other than the losers of society.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, CPF's money is ours. The pap just leegalised it to be theirs. We must fight to get it back

honestly, i really feel for ROY NGERNG who fought for us by voicing and repetitive ranting. i hope he would overcome his present predicament of being bullied by pinky coward. whatever it may turn out, pap is definitely going to lose big time in the next GE.

we just need to remind ourselves and others to VOTE THEM OUT!!