• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Pretty ice cream girl in Taipei becomes an Internet sensation after video of her goes

Pretty ice cream girl in Taipei becomes an Internet sensation after video of her goes viral

A pretty stall vendor from a night market in Taipei has become an internet sensation after a video of her making ice cream went viral.

The video of the girl going about her job was posted on YouTube, and has since drawn the attention of people worldwide.

Most have commended her looks, with some even offering to travel to Taipei to try the ice cream.

Although from the video it looks like she was making crepes, the Taiwan delicacy is actually a type of ice cream.

However, viewers are probably more interested in her looks than what she is making.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...-sensation-after-video-of-her-goes#xtor=CS1-2

bi-1.jpg

bi-6.jpg

bi-5.jpg

Re: Pretty ice cream girl in Taipei becomes an Internet sensation after video of her

饒河夜市花生捲冰淇淋正妹

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ysXgS47mVGA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

retardface

Re: Pretty ice cream girl in Taipei becomes an Internet sensation after video of her

I am more interested in her ice creaming me.

Lots of losers like TS in this world.....
Masterbating to vid like this

Sex has always been used to sell stuff, only STOMPtards would call this news. :rolleyes:

And those of you who moan about the sexual objectification of women, I bet you wouldn't make a fuss about the sexual objectification of men, would you? :rolleyes:

mi.afphotocall-2.jpg

cockie

Show such a big Clevage off coz become popular lah. Sex is always the best selling and marketing tool.

Only lucky one get to see her. She dun work everyday and dunno when she off.

Tat time go didnt get to see her.:(

Sex has always been used to sell stuff, only STOMPtards would call this news. :rolleyes:

And those of you who moan about the sexual objectification of women, I bet you wouldn't make a fuss about the sexual objectification of men, would you? :rolleyes:

Of course we won't LSB, we will not discriminate against yours and Narong's sexual orientation.

aiyah..........just young, got perky boobs and dare to show them off lah..........looks so-so lah.........

if wear thong bikini business can even get listed liao.........

Think this had been posted here before

aiyah..........just young, got perky boobs and dare to show them off lah..........looks so-so lah.........

if wear thong bikini business can even get listed liao.........

Indeed, I've seen a similar girl selling wanton mee in Selangor, Malaysia.

What the big deal??,,heaps of gals in taiwan dress like that,,,especially the betel nut gals,,,

JOKERCHEW

Thats why Hooters still good business?

• hooters-girl.jpeg
    hooters-girl.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 937

Indeed, I've seen a similar girl selling wanton mee in Selangor, Malaysia.

you mean the girl wear bikini ??!!

in M'sia, dangerous lah............later kana raped by COPS

rotiprata

now u know why there're so many car workshop uncles in sinkieland who can afford condo for their mistress.. :biggrin: nothing is free in this world... :cool:

spotter542

mi.afphotocall-2.jpg

Only gays and fucktard jiu hoo kia wear A & F

Timerty

She is an ice-cream seller cum promoter, 2 in one.

I think she can beat the young female ice-cream sellers in Singapore.

Only lucky one get to see her. She dun work everyday and dunno when she off.

Tat time go didnt get to see her.:(

Even you get to see her, she may not be wearing such a low cleavage t-shirt.........

bi-6.jpg

The yellow ellipse wrong place lah.....sud be further up........