• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pretty ice cream girl in Taipei becomes an Internet sensation after video of her goes

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pretty ice cream girl in Taipei becomes an Internet sensation after video of her goes viral

A pretty stall vendor from a night market in Taipei has become an internet sensation after a video of her making ice cream went viral.

The video of the girl going about her job was posted on YouTube, and has since drawn the attention of people worldwide.

Most have commended her looks, with some even offering to travel to Taipei to try the ice cream.

Although from the video it looks like she was making crepes, the Taiwan delicacy is actually a type of ice cream.

However, viewers are probably more interested in her looks than what she is making.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...-sensation-after-video-of-her-goes#xtor=CS1-2

bi-1.jpg

bi-6.jpg

bi-5.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Pretty ice cream girl in Taipei becomes an Internet sensation after video of her

饒河夜市花生捲冰淇淋正妹

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ysXgS47mVGA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

retardface

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Pretty ice cream girl in Taipei becomes an Internet sensation after video of her

I am more interested in her ice creaming me.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lots of losers like TS in this world.....
Masterbating to vid like this

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sex has always been used to sell stuff, only STOMPtards would call this news. :rolleyes:

And those of you who moan about the sexual objectification of women, I bet you wouldn't make a fuss about the sexual objectification of men, would you? :rolleyes:

mi.afphotocall-2.jpg

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Show such a big Clevage off coz become popular lah. Sex is always the best selling and marketing tool.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only lucky one get to see her. She dun work everyday and dunno when she off.

Tat time go didnt get to see her.:(

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sex has always been used to sell stuff, only STOMPtards would call this news. :rolleyes:

And those of you who moan about the sexual objectification of women, I bet you wouldn't make a fuss about the sexual objectification of men, would you? :rolleyes:

Of course we won't LSB, we will not discriminate against yours and Narong's sexual orientation.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

aiyah..........just young, got perky boobs and dare to show them off lah..........looks so-so lah.........

if wear thong bikini business can even get listed liao.........

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Think this had been posted here before

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

aiyah..........just young, got perky boobs and dare to show them off lah..........looks so-so lah.........

if wear thong bikini business can even get listed liao.........

Indeed, I've seen a similar girl selling wanton mee in Selangor, Malaysia.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What the big deal??,,heaps of gals in taiwan dress like that,,,especially the betel nut gals,,,

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thats why Hooters still good business?

Attachments

• hooters-girl.jpeg
    hooters-girl.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 937

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Indeed, I've seen a similar girl selling wanton mee in Selangor, Malaysia.

you mean the girl wear bikini ??!!

in M'sia, dangerous lah............later kana raped by COPS

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal

now u know why there're so many car workshop uncles in sinkieland who can afford condo for their mistress.. :biggrin: nothing is free in this world... :cool:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

mi.afphotocall-2.jpg

Only gays and fucktard jiu hoo kia wear A & F

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal

She is an ice-cream seller cum promoter, 2 in one.

I think she can beat the young female ice-cream sellers in Singapore.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only lucky one get to see her. She dun work everyday and dunno when she off.

Tat time go didnt get to see her.:(

Even you get to see her, she may not be wearing such a low cleavage t-shirt.........

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bi-6.jpg

The yellow ellipse wrong place lah.....sud be further up........