• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the nationality of the driver thread.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Guess the nationality of the driver.

The PAP must have fed the elderly man very well, for the eye witness recall hearing a loud pop sound as the bus ran over the elderly man.

bro,

I once ran over a small bird on my ride, the pop is quiet loud actually... :(:(:(

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
retiring in singapore?

The Singapore Civil Defence Force say they were alerted to the accident along Jurong East Street 32 at 11.57am on Monday (Nov 17), which resulted in the death of a man in his 70s.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: retiring in singapore?

dafug? what is link between your topic and the content? trying to do a makapa-moment is it?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

outlive by you know who..
yet another pioneer package into govt. coffers
you think PAP care?akin to SLS mobile phone cheat shop (despite numerous high profile cheating case) recent spate of pedestrain being murdered aint gonna create much fuss within transport ministry. they simply do not care about road safety for heartlanders...reckless bus drivers...

profit above everything else, sinkie life's included.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

you dont like bird?

It was an accident, I was driving at 50km/h along Jalan Eunos, the jiao kia just drop from the nest above, not enough time to siam, just heard an audible "pop"... very haunting seh...

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dafug? what is link between your topic and the content? trying to do a makapa-moment is it?

I can see the link :biggrin:
Heading retiring in sinkiepore is scary!
Content death of old man in accident is scary too!
Conclusion drawn: Scary to retire and die in sinkiepore!

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal

i heard a lot about you, sochi. the one who like gross pictures...:eek:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

how many more such reckless bus driver need to run over sinkies before LTA takes action ?

ANSWER : ZERO
Reason : COE $$$ priority

[video=youtube;nVkf3IYd3og]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVkf3IYd3og[/video]

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

this was fatal
[video=youtube;SCp8qyc1TJM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCp8qyc1TJM[/video]

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

surprised no fatality ..speeding bus
[video=youtube;oodOLliNTx4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oodOLliNTx4[/video]