• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which Sinkie Sec Schools produce Best Galfriend/Wife Material?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am hitting 50 soon and I have dated many gals in the past... so wondering which secondary school in Sinkapore produce the best gals for galfriends and wives.

Had galfriends from MGS, RGS, St Marg, SJC and a relatively unknown hearthand school (which i cant even remember the name..haha)

Also had galfriends from HK and Shanghai before...but let's not discuss foreign ones in this thread.

For a start, I find MGS and St Marg and SJC gals slutty. RGS gals are more determined but lack direction. The best I feel is from the heartland school and knows how to catch my heart.

Any thoughts? :biggrin:

lianbeng replies: how many of them had u bedded? :biggrin: must test product before buying mah!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
get a blond, you won't go wrong.

image.jpg

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No need to care what other people say
Ang Moh lolita will make you feel young

[video=youtube;j8JJ6du3Vio]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8JJ6du3Vio[/video]

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i beg to differ. ang mo is the best! :biggrin:

Teochew girls are trained from young to take care of all the men in their life, from their grandpa, pa, uncles, brothers, cousin brothers, nephews, sons and naturally their husbands loh.

Teochew ah niah the best! :biggrin::smile:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Teochew girls are trained from young to take care of all the men in their life, from their grandpa, pa, uncles, brothers, cousin brothers, nephews, sons and naturally their husbands loh.

come to think of it...somewhat true...reading your post bring back certain memories...:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

but having said that i agree...teochew gals are very possesive..beware.:biggrin: