• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which Sinkie Sec Schools produce Best Galfriend/Wife Material?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Frog...u sibei horny ah...your peekture is Chula gals lah....i always like Chula uni school uniform...hahahaha :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jap schoolgirls are the best - there's a Jap school at West Coast.

officep_shibuya.jpg

女子高生は最高!:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
walau....this thread is about which sinkie gal sec sch makes best wife or girlfriend...not which sec girl sch has the best uniform to satisfy your urge...you people watch too much Japan JAV liaozzzz...:*:

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Problem with RGS gals is that they generally have low EQ and cannot or maybe do not know how to satisfy the man emotionally...guess most of them come from sheltered families and hence their orientation....:biggrin:

Winston Choo's daughter from RGS. they had a regular fuck club there. Heard she was a nasty downright slut. Now got 2 boys. So, I don't know what u talking about. RGS have only 2 types of girls. Slutty bitches and frigid witches. Your theory of RGS girls is out to lunch. Lets say RGS girls can fuck with the best of them.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
St Anthony girls school top of my list, although they like to play lesbo in their teenage years.:biggrin:

Bullshit. katong Convent girls hands down the most sexually liberated and experience fucks in singapore. At least during my time. They make SAC girls look like nuns.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Winston Choo's daughter from RGS. they had a regular fuck club there. Heard she was a nasty downright slut. Now got 2 boys. So, I don't know what u talking about. RGS have only 2 types of girls. Slutty bitches and frigid witches. Your theory of RGS girls is out to lunch. Lets say RGS girls can fuck with the best of them.
wow...you do hate RGS gals....:biggrin: strong language indeed....:biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
what bull shit! cynthia koh's ex is my buddy, and so is my ex...ok...you are the one who know nuts about convent girls.:rolleyes::o

Bullshit. katong Convent girls hands down the most sexually liberated and experience fucks in singapore. At least during my time. They make SAC girls look like nuns.