• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucking PAP giving Uni scholarships with free airfare to Filipinos and no bond needed

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Fucking PAP giving Uni scholarships with free airfare to Filipinos and no bond ne

Look there's no need to be racist or xenophobic just because ur a sinkie,in Singapore we treat all talents equally,and in Singapore there's equal opportunity for pinoys to become professors and executives.after all we have already seen the success of pinoy managers working with their sinkies subordinates.a meaningful collaboration like their government says.

this bunch of bozos at the world economic forum are the best that the philippines can offer. sg can afford to accommodate some of these retards. it will help provide a more balanced bell curve in sg uni's, with pinoy filling up the lower end. :wink:

View attachment 18067

Last edited:

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fucking PAP giving Uni scholarships with free airfare to Filipinos and no bond ne

this is all caused by that motherfucking cheebye gilbert goh, threatenining to stab pinoys at Takashimaya. Now gov got to make amends to the phillipine gov by offering gifts to amend ties.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If these pinoy students get a 4 years scholarship for say engineering at NUS, my calculations is based as follows:

1 year tuition fee approximately = $35000 X 4 = $140,000 for 4 years.
Accomodation allowance approximately = $700 per month X 48 months = $33,600
Living allowance = $4800 X 4 years = $19,200
Return airfare, AirAsia Promo = $353

Approximate burden of the scholarship to singapore taxpayer per Pinoy student = $193,153 over 4 years!!

It is possible that the SG govt is more generous than the above, that is possibly return airfare for each academic year.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Look there's no need to be racist or xenophobic just because ur a sinkie,in Singapore we treat all talents equally,and in Singapore there's equal opportunity for pinoys to become professors and executives.after all we have already seen the success of pinoy managers working with their sinkies subordinates.a meaningful collaboration like their government says.

phantastic. it's phortuitous that phingapore pay particular patronage to pinoy presence. in the phuture, after prolonged periods of pinoy pestilence, they will produce a politician who will be promoted to prominence, penetrate the pap to become prime minister, and plan to placate the party and phorm it into the pinoy ass phuck party.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why do we sinkies have to serve NS and still no free education?
When serving NS our sinkie char bors also ran off with another guy after 2 timing us and we found out.
Because you voted for traitors.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I see nothing wrong with making an effort to attract talent.

These talented Pinoys will help create jobs for Singaporeans and make Singapore a better place.

The government is taking a long term view and investing in a talent search. It is the wise thing to do given the fact that the Singaporean gene pool has stagnated.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

These talented Pinoys will help create jobs for Singaporeans and make Singapore a better place.

The government is taking a long term view and investing in a talent search. It is the wise thing to do given the fact that the Singaporean gene pool has stagnated.

The sinkie gene pool has stagnated because morons like u were neutered to prevent down syndrome in the sinkie populace.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You folks are getting very articulate.
More pointed than the tankee HE rounds.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your statement sounds like along the lines of Temasick and GISee sprouting nonsense.

After being told that there are billions in loses incurred by them they will ..say..."We take a long term of our investments"...

Sinkie being screwed on the INSIDE by the Pappy and FTs coming in to screw them from the OUTSIDE! LoL

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Your statement sounds like along the lines of Temasick and GISee sprouting nonsense.

After being told that there are billions in loses incurred by them they will ..say..."We take a long term of our investments"...

Sinkie being screwed on the INSIDE by the Pappy and FTs coming in to screw them from the OUTSIDE! LoL

First of all this talk about net losses is all speculation. Temasek and GIC have made even more billions than they have lost. All funds lose money in certain ventures and make money on others. Even Warren Buffet has had his fair share of duds.

The fact remains that Singapore has been wildly successful in generating wealth despite its small size and lack of natural resources. We owe this success to one man and his family. We should be grateful for what he has done for all of us.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

First of all this talk about net losses is all speculation. Temasek and GIC have made even more billions than they have lost. All funds lose money in certain ventures and make money on others. Even Warren Buffet has had his fair share of duds.

The fact remains that Singapore has been wildly successful in generating wealth despite its small size and lack of natural resources. We owe this success to one man and his family. We should be grateful for what he has done for all of us.

Your 'speculation' will become truth if all the books are forced to 'open up' if the white scums are really voted out. They do generate wealth, all right. More than 10% to 'me' and the crumbs of less than 2% to the beggars.
And whose money was used to make THAT sort of money?

That choice I leave it to the Sinkie getting screwed. If they feel O.K with this level of screwing, then continue with the screw.

Anyway, you can tell how a man is not telling the truth, have alot to hide and get worked up so badly if someone attacks on certain issue. LoL

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is infuriating to say the least !:mad:

We citizens are treated like 3rd class citizens in our very homeland!:mad:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

With respect, I believe that any logical and fair government should protect her citizens, especially as it pertains to jobs and employment (why would any individual or govt. allow foreigners to "take the jobs").

I recall that during the 1980's, before my employer could continue to employ me and sponsor my Canadian work visa, the firm has to justify why the firm has to employ me.
And it took me about 4 years, and after I qualified as a CA, before my application for permanent residence was approved.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

u r right..
[video=youtube;J31Piu4YKFM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J31Piu4YKFM[/video]

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo na si wa wu jit bah ban wa ai zeh puay kee wa ai lim jit kee

289lhzr.jpg

President-Benigno-Aquino-III.jpg

article-0-146ED8AE000005DC-152_634x473.jpg

242b8275f.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

look at the bright side, sg is no longer a dull boring place with pinay chicks having a picnic. :biggrin:

image.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Prove it. there are many articles and facts on Temasek and GIC losses. I dare you to prove that they make more than they lost.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Prove it. there are many articles and facts on Temasek and GIC losses. I dare you to prove that they make more than they lost.

Temasek has one awards for its performance and its transparency. You can't just cherry pick the articles that suit you while ignoring the articles the list the overall success of the organisations that have done a fantastic job managing Singapore's reserves.

http://business.asiaone.com/news/temasek-ceo-wins-business-leaders-award

"Ms Ho has demonstrated deeply impressive achievements in business while maintaining a dedication to the highest standards in corporate governance, transparency and leadership." -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GIC_Private_Limited

GIC is one of a few global firms with the highest corporate credit ratings by both Standard & Poor's and Moody's, of AAA and Aaa respectively. Its investment portfolio is managed by its three subsidiaries: GIC Asset Management Pte Ltd (public markets), GIC Real Estate Pte Ltd and GIC Special Investments Pte Ltd (private-equity investments). In 2008, The Economist reported thatMorgan Stanley had estimated the fund's assets at US$330 billion.[SUP][1][/SUP]

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Temasek has one awards for its performance and its transparency. You can't just cherry pick the articles that suit you while ignoring the articles the list the overall success of the organisations that have done a fantastic job managing Singapore's reserves.

http://business.asiaone.com/news/temasek-ceo-wins-business-leaders-award

"Ms Ho has demonstrated deeply impressive achievements in business while maintaining a dedication to the highest standards in corporate governance, transparency and leadership." -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GIC_Private_Limited

GIC is one of a few global firms with the highest corporate credit ratings by both Standard & Poor's and Moody's, of AAA and Aaa respectively. Its investment portfolio is managed by its three subsidiaries: GIC Asset Management Pte Ltd (public markets), GIC Real Estate Pte Ltd and GIC Special Investments Pte Ltd (private-equity investments). In 2008, The Economist reported thatMorgan Stanley had estimated the fund's assets at US$330 billion.[SUP][1][/SUP]

Anyone with a rudimentary understanding of credit would tell you Temasek's credit rating is influenced by the implicit backing of the Government of Singapore, which has the highest country credit ratings due to budget surpluses and reserves, which incidentally came from taxpayers and availability of cheap borrowing funds aka CPF. Remove that government guarantee or cheap funding and things could fall apart like a house of cards.

In fact, that sounds like a splendid idea.