• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Disquiet of WP AHPeTC's Incompetency?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can gms comment about the allegations of AHTC surplus being transfer to sinking fund before WP take over?

And also grants from MND propping up PAP admin TC that are 3-4 times the amount received by AHTC to show a surplus in their books?

Deficit of hundreds of thosand from millions surplus compare to deficit of hundred of thousand from zero balance is a lot of difference. Since gms claim to hold many informations, does he know about these allegations?

GMS will have answers to everything. A pity he is not occupying a position of inflence anywhere to kpkb.

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss,

What ever happened to our unique location? The natural deep harbor? The sheltered premises free from big waves and storms? The entrepôt trade that flourished as a result of these natural elements?

That's the illusion painted by our National Education textbooks. They don't exist in reality. What natural deep harbour. We are in the most geopolitical hostile situation imaginable, flanked on both sides by neighbours who for 50 years have been waiting for an opportune time to devour us alive. The only thing stopping them from doing so is the US Navy. If the US did not have dominance of the Pacific, Singapore would have been finished long ago, eaten alive and torn into a million pieces in all directions.

That's something NE will never tell you.

jw5

Loyal
Re: Lim On Arrears: What’d Happen If WP Were In Charge Of SG?

He stepped down already remember? Tears and all? :biggrin:

Oh and bytheway, vote opposition until PAP becomes the opposition. :smile:

Lim Boon Heng, I think you just earned yourself a seat in AJ-GRC, congratulations :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Lim On Arrears: What’d Happen If WP Were In Charge Of SG?

He stepped down already remember? Tears and all? :biggrin:

Oh yah hor... Thought he wanted to make a come-back :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ps: another vote secured for the opposition in EC-GRC :smile::smile::smile:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GMS will have answers to everything. A pity he is not occupying a position of inflence anywhere to kpkb.

We have to be thankful for that.

I cannot imaging him being in a position to influence. That will confirm 死的人多。

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal
There has already surfaced incontrovertible evidence that the PAP deliberately sabotaged Aljunied TC before the handover, such as transferring all the surpluses into the sinking fund. The acts of sabotage is why Aljunied TC has been ranked poorly in PAP own's report on town councils. It is simply part of an elaborate scheme to fix the opposition.

Who suffers in the end? The residents. The residents are made pawns in PAP's politicking.

It's time to get the heads out of the sand and understand the dirty underhand work the PAP is doing. Only blind fools will fail to see this.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's time to get the heads out of the sand and understand the dirty underhand work the PAP is doing. Only blind fools will fail to see this.

That's nothing compared to the appallingly unethical behavior of the WP.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
It is a known fact that surplus was transferred to sinking fund, not a new discovery. It is also a known fact that Opposition held TC received much lesser subsidies from HDB. This is the long lasting pork barrel politics PAP has been practicing all along. (Some of you may seem to be "WOW" by such facts "newly found" but it is no secret to me.) However, it is up to WP to defend itself when PAP people throw rubbish, not us, right? That is why I didn't make noise about the deficits and has continuously urged WP to respond. At certain point of time, I have even hit back at REALLY stupid remark made by Desmond Lee about HG having a net deficit of $9000 will create "cashflow" problem to HG before it merged with Aljunied. That's rubbish and apparently he knows nuts about running a business, LEAST a TC. WP could have replied and hit back quite effectively but it didn't. Do you know why?

This is because the fundamental problem lies with the ARREARS and corporate governance issues. These issues, apparently, WP wasn't able to give satisfactory answers, that is why it kept quiet. Well, not exactly "quiet" but instead, give some stupid reasons like need manpower to do "sorting"? They paid millions of dollars to develop a software which cannot give them a simple report on outstanding Arrears immediately after each month? That's BS and a big joke.

As I have said, the unusual huge percentage of Arrears may be due to stupid software glitch but apparently, after so many moons and years, they still cannot fix it. That's how pathetic the situation is.

And I do believe, if they really have 29% arrears, they would have problems in cashflow management. The only way out is to drag on the payment they need to made to the sinking fund. That would add to their corporate governance issue. I believe it has nothing to do with "oversight" in the previous mention by the internal auditor that they were late in crediting funds into the sinking fund. It was most probably because they faced cashflow problems when the arrears was close to 10%. So imagine, if they have 29% arrears, what will happen? You go figure that out.

Goh Meng Seng

Can gms comment about the allegations of AHTC surplus being transfer to sinking fund before WP take over?

And also grants from MND propping up PAP admin TC that are 3-4 times the amount received by AHTC to show a surplus in their books?

Deficit of hundreds of thosand from millions surplus compare to deficit of hundred of thousand from zero balance is a lot of difference. Since gms claim to hold many informations, does he know about these allegations?

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a known fact that surplus was transferred to sinking fund, not a new discovery. It is also a known fact that Opposition held TC received much lesser subsidies from HDB. This is the long lasting pork barrel politics PAP has been practicing all along. (Some of you may seem to be "WOW" by such facts "newly found" but it is no secret to me.) However, it is up to WP to defend itself when PAP people throw rubbish, not us, right? That is why I didn't make noise about the deficits and has continuously urged WP to respond. At certain point of time, I have even hit back at REALLY stupid remark made by Desmond Lee about HG having a net deficit of $9000 will create "cashflow" problem to HG before it merged with Aljunied. That's rubbish and apparently he know nuts about running a business, LEAST a TC. WP could have replied and hit back quite effectively but it didn't. Do you know why?

This is because the fundamental problem lies with the ARREARS and corporate governance issues. These issues, apparently, WP wasn't able to give satisfactory answers, that is why it kept quiet. Well, not exactly "quiet" but instead, give some stupid reasons like need manpower to do "sorting"? They paid millions of dollars to develop a software which cannot give them a simple report on outstanding Arrears immediately after each month? That's BS and a big joke.

As I have said, the unusual huge percentage of Arrears may be due to stupid software glitch but apparently, after so many moons and years, they still cannot fix it. That's how pathetic the situation is.

And I do believe, if they really have 29% arrears, they would have problems in cashflow management. The only way out is to drag on the payment they need to made to the sinking fund. That would add to their corporate governance issue. I believe it has nothing to do with "oversight" in the previous mention by the internal auditor that they was late in crediting funds into the sinking fund. It was most probably because they faced cashflow problems when the arrears was close to 10%. So imagine, if they have 29% arrears, what will happen? You go figure that out.

Goh Meng Seng

why don't you join the elite club? like you claim to be from an elite school or gone to one or?? join the PAP & then expose all the WP misdeeds, etc...
rather than stand on the fence & sling pot shots...you think this will gain you support or canvass votes for you? No...in the past, the communist call this type..."running dogs".. nobody trust a 'traitor'...

Be constructive..join the PAP...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
why don't you join the elite club? like you claim to be from an elite school or gone to one or?? join the PAP & then expose all the WP misdeeds, etc...
rather than stand on the fence & sling pot shots...you think this will gain you support or canvass votes for you? No...in the past, the communist call this type..."running dogs".. nobody trust a 'traitor'...

already is member lah... you know what is white hat hacker and black heart hacker?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Disappointing indeed.

To perform badly is one thing, but the attempts made by WP to give silly excuses for their failings are even more disheartening. Maybe people in this forum has more sense and integrity to keep quiet for the indefensible faults.

Goh Meng Seng

Are you unhappy?
or happy that the folks at WP are making mistakes?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I am sorry, I don't like elites! haha...

But I guess one thing come out good from this saga for ALL opposition, stupid half wit PAP people who don't even know what law they have passed and what is going on in their own TCs, start to anyhow shoot... If they have only shot WP on the Arrears, then fine; but unwittingly, shooting on their deficits! Hell! Haha... they didn't watch their own back while shooting!

I have to admit, it is really a case of Dumb and Dumber. Now everyone's attention will turn to PAP's foul play, instead of WP's incompetency. All thanks to half wit PAP people! Having said that, it doesn't mean WP's FMSS isn't incompetent and they still need to explain that 29% Arrears...

It is really disappointing. When activists got into trouble, WP kept quiet all this while. But when WP gets into trouble, instead of WP standing up and defend itself, it was the activists who dig out KNOWN FACTS (WP knew about all these facts all along) and defended WP.

Of course, there are still issues which WP refused to come outright to explain: Why do they have 29% outstanding Arrears? I do not believe ALL poor people live in AHPeTC. Is it due to software glitch? I couldn't believe that they have spent millions to develop their own software but could not give simple report of outstanding Arrears after each month by a simple click! Do they really need manpower to do manual "sorting"? It is really an unbelievable joke in this era of computer efficiency!
I hope WP AHPeTC can explain clearly what is happening asap. Trust is hard to earn, but easy to lose.

On the other hand, we have to thank PAP for their EARLY Christmas Present by offering another big missiles for us to shoot them! Hohoho! Merry Christmas!

Goh Meng Seng

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
To err is just human. I am not asking for saints or perfections, but at the very least, accountability and quick response to address damaging situations.

I am unhappy of WP for dragging its feet in rebutting, giving lame and silly excuses for questions raised against them.

Even if there are mistakes made by them, as long as they can account for it, apologize and make the necessary moves to remedy it, I am perfectly ok for that. But don't give stupid excuses, trying to siam accountability. That's is bad, as bad as what PAP has been doing. If FMSS screwed it up, get rid of it to exercise full accountability. That's how they should run the show, not beating around the bushes.

Same for YSL. As I have said before, if he has come out clean about his mistakes, apologized, then just move on! But he chose to siam here siam there until people doubt his integrity! WP should not repeat such mistakes again.

Goh Meng Seng

Are you unhappy?
or happy that the folks at WP are making mistakes?

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I would not wish a coalition government on any country because at the end of the day, it is the people that suffer not the politicians who'll still get their bloated pay cheques, their perks and their pensions while the country lies in ruins.

Just like Switzerland? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lang jeow lot. Boss Sam only bird talk. As if he care for the people like his number 2 priority. He can't even save own CPF money.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Singapore is a different kettle of fish altogether. Dynamic leadership is what makes the difference. There is nothing else to fall back upon.... no oil, no dairy, no timber, no minerals. All Singapore has is people.

Not many people left..... singaporeans are becoming a minority