• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Disquiet of WP AHPeTC's Incompetency?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
no problem. those sissies will be booted out for next better players.

after a few rounds of screening what's left will be true leaders.

this is how real competition that always, always benefits the consumers works.

Better players come and go but the damage to a country is usually irreversible.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, do you know that I have to persuade my Scholar team to retreat from MK GRC because I was hoping CSM leading a credible team to fight in MK GRC? I am ok to oblige people to fight for a better democratic result but not this "tissue paper chopping place" strategy disguised as "expansion". And don't kid me here. WP doesn't have the resources nor candidates to go to BOTH Tampines and MK GRCs at one go lah! Talk so big and so great about "giving Tampines to me"! Goodness me! Even for MK GRC, they have to scramble and scrap the bottom of the barrel to look for candidates and resources! In fact, their logistics in MK GRC was so pathetic, only put up posters days after nomination day!

Again, we see this incoherence. You expected WP to have resource and persuaded your team mates to retreat. You know WP had no resource and told them not to "talk big". It seems that only you can be in 2 universes at the same time.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, do you know that I have to persuade my Scholar team to retreat from MK GRC because I was hoping CSM leading a credible team to fight in MK GRC? I am ok to oblige people to fight for a better democratic result but not this "tissue paper chopping place" strategy disguised as "expansion". And don't kid me here. WP doesn't have the resources nor candidates to go to BOTH Tampines and MK GRCs at one go lah! Talk so big and so great about "giving Tampines to me"! Goodness me! Even for MK GRC, they have to scramble and scrap the bottom of the barrel to look for candidates and resources! In fact, their logistics in MK GRC was so pathetic, only put up posters days after nomination day!

As I have said, don't try to bullshit too much over all these past events here. I am not born yesterday and I have all the necessary information in hand. When I want to leave bygone as bygone, don't try to think that you are smart to use this little past episode to prove anything. You can't but instead, you will end up damaging WP even more.

Goh Meng Seng

i not trying to BS here. what ever info i had are from visiting this forum. why don't u educate us with your relevant info?

i damage wp? i nobody, no blog, no facebook.

i no idea who is csm, bayi and the malay guy till nomination day.

as for the hype over csm, i no idea what the big deal, seems like just another regular chap abit with an elite degree and has "foreign" ink.

as for your scholar team, i still no idea who they are, other than the wife. the rest dunno who.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You aren't really reading properly. You DON'T have RESOURCES to contest BOTH MK GRC and Tampines together lah! Don't try to BS about "expanding into MK GRC and Tampines". It would be better for WP to contest in Marine Parade because it was just NEXT to both Aljunied and East Coast! And your MK team will not be viewed as "Tissue Paper"!

I am sorry, you might have vested interests in this MK Team of WP but you have the totally wrong perspective here. Unlike WP AMK Team in 2006 which is regarded as the GARANG Suicide Team, MK Team in 2011 is just too bad, considered as Tissue Paper team.

Goh Meng Seng

Again, we see this incoherence. You expected WP to have resource and persuaded your team mates to retreat. You know WP had no resource and told them not to "talk big". It seems that only you can be in 2 universes at the same time.

Last edited:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You aren't really reading properly. You DON'T have RESOURCES to contest BOTH MK GRC and Tampines together lah! Don't try to BS about "expanding into MK GRC and Tampines". It would be better for WP to contest in Marine Parade because it was just NEXT to both Aljunied and East Coast! And your MK team will not be viewed as "Tissue Paper"!

I am sorry, you might have vested interests in this MK Team of WP but you has the totally wrong perspective here. Unlike WP AMK Team in 2006 which is regarded as the GARANG Suicide Team, MK Team in 2011 is just too bad, considered as Tissue Paper team.

Goh Meng Seng

Fair enough.

But in the first place, your issue with WP isn't with resources. WP contested only MK and not both MK and Tampines, and you still found the team weak. Despite that, you think it should contest what you think is a "strong GRC" (Marine Parade) and then accuse it of not being like the 2006 AMK team. What incoherence. And sorry, I don't have "vested interests" in MK; I don't live there.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I promise this will be my LAST post on anything IRRELEVANT on WP's Incompetency in AHPeTC saga, even though the WP people here are trying fanatically to distract everybody away from the REAL issue raised here.

WP's Moulmein Kallang Team in GE2011 is DEFINITELY the Tissue Paper Team, in all aspects. It is used like Tissue Paper to Chop place, it is also going to be USED and THROW Away just like Tissue Paper. I really pity that those who have been involved in this team, directly or indirectly, related to the candidates directly or indirectly (as spouses or family members) can't really see that clearly. If it is not Tissue Paper Team, they won't be suffering from the bad end of logistic nightmare during the GE. They were given FALSE hope of all kinds, without knowing that the tactical and strategic aspects of the difference between a "suicide team" to PAP strongholds like AMK or Marine Parade to a place like Moulmein Kallang which only purpose is to chop place but never meant to be won or given any glory or exposure, least political capital to its candidates. This is totally unlike AMK Team in GE2006.

For those who are new and gullible, uninitiated ones, I will forgive them for not seeing this clearly. But it is really a total dismay when one who have gone through GE2006, gotten involved in AMK Team directly, can't even see that fundamental difference clearly. Maybe it is self denial and the refusal to recognize such reality as Tissue Paper nature of the MK Team. So be it. But I am afraid that there will be more stupid people around who will want to be Tissue Paper soldiers, maybe this time, immerse with Kerosene, to go to the war front. There aren't really short of fools when it comes to politics.

Goh Meng Seng

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Lim On Arrears: What’d Happen If WP Were In Charge Of SG?

Dont rule out this idiot anchoring the MIW in Aljunied. Best chap to sacrifice. Yet can claim he is a heavyweight.

Steady poon pih pih! All my kakis in AJ-GRC waiting for him to knock on our doors! :p:p:p

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lim On Arrears: What’d Happen If WP Were In Charge Of SG?

Steady poon pih pih! All my kakis in AJ-GRC waiting for him to knock on our doors! :p:p:p

Good. Make the 'good Catholic' cry again. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;f-xQa44CQDI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-xQa44CQDI[/video]

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I promise this will be my LAST post on anything IRRELEVANT on WP's Incompetency in AHPeTC saga, even though the WP people here are trying fanatically to distract everybody away from the REAL issue raised here.

Weren't you the one who revisited the MK episode in the first place and threatened to make it bigger? Instead now?

On the AHPETC issue, your points fail to capture the difference between breaking a chair and being made to sit on a broken chair and then being asked to pay for the broken chair.

AHPETC failed the audit because PAP had confiscated the accounts stored in AIM. That was why when AHPETC first failed the audit, WP made noise about AIM, otherwise they would be incoherent if the issue wasn't related.

Another blogger found out that town councils that change party have to transfer more money into the sinking fund than those remaining with the same party, yet PAP blames the law they made and decrease in surplus on WP. That these points were lost on you was telling about your agenda.

You call a mistake a mistake if it is self-inflicted. The high amount of arrears is considered and true, WP might want to think about tightening the collections on arrears because it can get worse.

But turning this to a "WP people bashing exercise" is something else. People who want to vote WP because WP made less mistakes than PAP isn't ignoring what WP does - it is choosing one option over the other. Every party makes mistakes, so you want the whole Singapore to spoil their vote?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Well, don't blame me since you people want to talk about last GE when this thread is not about last GE. :wink:

BTW, we are not even talking about the deficits here and not where the surplus gone to as PAP IBs is so silly to do it. And it was ACTIVISTS who come to WP's rescue to point out the fact that surpluses were transferred to sinking fund, not WP. What we want to know is how AHPeTC under WP ended up with nearly 30% S&CC arrears! Don't tell me the cock and bull story about being "compassionate". That's a lame excuse.

Goh Meng SEng

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
From the look at the responses here, it is obvious that most WP people or apologists are avoiding to talk about the failings of WP AHPeTC, not even the slightest attempt to come up with reasons or valid defense of its incompetency.

The only irrelevant defense they have is "PAP is worse" or "GMS is even worse", "GMS is vengeful against WP" and "GMS cannot win Tampines" ... or whatever irrelevant nonsense they can come up with to divert attention to the real issue here.

Thus, I can only conclude that absolutely nobody here, including WP people, is denying that WP has screwed it up badly in AHPeTC management. But unfortunately, nobody is interested in providing viable suggestions on how WP could improve the situation.

What we are seeing here, Self Denial, Pretense Nothing Happen, We have bigger evil out there etc etc... No admittance of faults, acceptance of blame, no mention of accountability ... etc. That is typical of WP people.

Let me try to put this thread in its proper perspective by suggesting what can be done for a start.

AHPeTC has published a Public Tender notice looking for management agent. Apparently, this is just an exercise going accordance to the rule but most probably they are going to renew FMSS contract anyway.

The fundamental woes AHPeTC has is basically due to FMSS. It has become even BIGGER than WP MPs!

WP should reconsider NOT putting up tender for Management Agent and eventually, ended up using FMSS again. It has screwed up for AHPeTC and WP should not employ the agency again.

WP should revert to its own way of running of TC, employing its own people to run the TC and retain its power of Hire and Fire if anyone under perform or screw up. Handling it to MA will make it lose direct control of the TC altogether. I heard even the WP MPs have little say in the running of TC where the MA is just too arrogant in its management of the town.

From the Hawker Centre Ceiling Saga, we have witnessed first hand how WP MP's letter to the TC management aka the MA has been totally ignored.

It is an irony when the MA could overwrite the powers/views of the WP MPs in local municipal issues and the MA can even be RUDE to the WP MPs in many instances. WP MPs' destiny is all tied to the destiny of the well being of the TC management but now, they have absolutely lost the control of their own destiny!

This is the LEAST WP should do to show that it is making ACCOUNTABILITY a SERIOUS Business in its philosophy of governance. Sack the one who is responsible for all these mess, no ifs or buts, never mind if the directors are good personal friends or supporters of anyone in the party. WP has to re-assume command and control of the management of TC as soon as possible to reverse the deterioration of the whole mess and dwindling of public confidence.

If not, the only thing you can do is to just sit there at your keyboards, shoot anyone who criticise WP for its failings but at the same time cross your fingers and pray for a miracle to happen.

Goh Meng Seng

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
amrf101540004201.jpg

Useless Opposition .... always fight amongst yourselves...
Become a loser under Opposition is worse than PAP losing to Opposition ... clown so-called political observer .... hahaha....

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BTW, we are not even talking about the deficits here and not where the surplus gone to as PAP IBs is so silly to do it. And it was ACTIVISTS who come to WP's rescue to point out the fact that surpluses were transferred to sinking fund, not WP. What we want to know is how AHPeTC under WP ended up with nearly 30% S&CC arrears! Don't tell me the cock and bull story about being "compassionate". That's a lame excuse.

We have moved on from there, my holy one. Yes, 29% arrears is high. So what do you expect opposition supporters to do? Have a 90% spoil votes scenario for the first time in an election?

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better players come and go but the damage to a country is usually irreversible.
irreversible like the cheaperest foreigner, like stop-at-2 policy, scramble to catch up with transport system development after so many breakdowns, etc, etc??????

all these came about from "better players come and go" or from a monopoly?

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the look at the responses here, it is obvious that most WP people or apologists are avoiding to talk about the failings of WP AHPeTC, not even the slightest attempt to come up with reasons or valid defense of its incompetency.
i not like you so knowledgeable. without any information i dun want to look like a moron, embarrass myself, etc, etc, later when the facts start to surface..... not sure what you think though. not that i care anyway.

btw here are some thoughts from people who are smarter than me.
http://therealsingapore.com/content/aljunied’s-surplus-transferred-sinking-fund-when-pap-lost-wp
http://therealsingapore.com/content/town-council-debacle-sinking-feeling

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
irreversible like the cheaperest foreigner, like stop-at-2 policy, scramble to catch up with transport system development after so many breakdowns, etc, etc??????

all these came about from "better players come and go" or from a monopoly?

Singapore is a success story beyond compare. It is ranked number one in so many areas that most people have lost count.

If the "stop at two" policy and some minor MRT disruptions are all you can come up with as examples, it proves beyond doubt that the PAP is the best government in the whole wide world.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is a success story beyond compare. It is ranked number one in so many areas that most people have lost count.

If the "stop at two" policy and some minor MRT disruptions are all you can come up with as examples, it proves beyond doubt that the PAP is the best government in the whole wide world.
Yep, PAP is the best.
Just look at the quality of an ex-oppo party secretary general and his ranting about fellow opposition goes to show the standards of Opposition parties.

If GMS is so great, he should be some CEOs or in seniorleadership of a big company. Instead, he comes to this forum to vent his frustrations under the guise of true democracy.

GMS is really the epitomy of Loser...oh...i mean Mother of all Losers...unable to get a seat in Parliamemt, he now blames everyone from PAP to Opposition in Parliament..shows his credibility .... thankfully he lost Kallang Moulmein to us...we have Mr Lui, Minister, ex chief of Navy, president scholar taking care of Kallang Moulmein.

If GMS and his crap NSP has won KM, the whole area will become a Begger Zone.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
So nobody wants to talk about FMSS and its pending renewal of contract for WP's AHPeTC?

Really See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil about WP and its cronies! Sigh. All fast becoming like PAP. We do not like PAP because we hated their cronyism, lack of accountability, lack of transparency, void of any checks and balances ....etc. But here we have, WP people all keep quiet when all these happened to WP? I rest my case.

Goh Meng Seng

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So nobody wants to talk about FMSS and its pending renewal of contract for WP's AHPeTC?

Really See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil about WP and its cronies! Sigh. All fast becoming like PAP. We do not like PAP because we hated their cronyism, lack of accountability, lack of transparency, void of any checks and balances ....etc. But here we have, WP people all keep quiet when all these happened to WP? I rest my case.

Goh Meng Seng

Mr Goh

1. You need to win a seat and enter Parliament first to restore your credibility.

2. Hanging around in a quasi sex and Oppo ranting Forum like this serves no purpose except to diminish your already rotting reputation further.

3. Good luck and Good bye.