• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is GMS?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People who'd rather vote for a monkey than GMS are fake oppo supporters, probably part of the PAP IB.

Voting for a monkey is not the same as voting for PAP. Without GMS and it is between PAP and a monkey, surely you won't vote PAP?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're a true opposition supporter, you'll vote for whatever opposition party is standing in your ward. Ultimate aim is to unseat PAP as govt.

People who'd rather vote for a monkey than GMS are fake oppo supporters, probably part of the PAP IB.

but is gms still an anti pap or already sleeping with the enemy.

why he so hard up on wp in the first place. instead of whacking pap, he spend his entire time and energy to whack wp, so how to gauge?

I will vote for even any donkey who will line up against pap candidate but how to vote for a guy who go after fellow opposition parties. just because ltk said wp go alone, so that make wp enemy number 1? :confused:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but is gms still an anti pap or already sleeping with the enemy.

I've said somewhere that while GMS is anti-PAP, he's got a big grudge against WP, more specifically LTK.

We know why. To this day, GMS blames his (and the NSP's) electoral failures on WP. Hence the need to vent and rant against WP.

But come election day, if GMS is standing, trust that he'll whack PAP. If he gets in Parliament, he'll continue to whack PAP. All will be forgotten.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But come election day, if GMS is standing, trust that he'll whack PAP. If he gets in Parliament, he'll continue to whack PAP. All will be forgotten.

Why should I trust that? During the Punggol East by election, KJ and the RP focused more on WP than PAP. We can't rule out GMS or other parties being the same.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Between PAP and monkey, I'll vote monkey.

Hierarchy: GMS > monkey > PAP

Thanks for clarifying that the issue is not about the monkey, but because you think there is a better choice than the monkey. But people are entitled to their view that a monkey is better than GMS. Just like there are people who will vote SDP or other parties over WP (and PAP) in a 3CF and we know based on historical results that they are a minority. (Not that I agree with any of them.)

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Points noted. But whether he stands as a candidate or rants in this forum, he can be rather entertaining. :p
disagree.

we should, must not waste talent.

he will add value and contribute towards singapore democracy by joining and representing the white scums in election.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're a true opposition supporter, you'll vote for whatever opposition party is standing in your ward. Ultimate aim is to unseat PAP as govt.

disagree.

we should vote strategically to deny the white scums 1 more seat.

honestly speaking i am not sure how many will vote for rabid goh ms so why split then? might as well concentrate voting in the monkey 1st.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he stands against the white scums 1-to-1 then sure my vote will confirm+chop for him.

jw5

Loyal
But the problem is that GMS may vote with the PAP against the WP or WP-led opposition leh.

Whereas with the monkey, he may vote with WP. :biggrin:

Couple Of Additional Points:

1. Let GMS clarify his own position. Obviously he still doesn't understand that his personal disagreements are far less important than the well being of the ordinary Singaporean voter. Perhaps you don't understand either. :wink:

2. Moneys can be quite clever and discerning, you know. :p

Between PAP and monkey, I'll vote monkey.

Hierarchy: GMS > monkey > PAP

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But the problem is that GMS may vote with the PAP against the WP or WP-led opposition leh.

I don't think GMS will ever vote PAP. If between PAP and WP he might spoil his vote, although I seem to remember he discouraged spoil votes before. Ultimately he don't have to tell anyone who he voted for.

jw5

Loyal
I meant if ever in parliament as an MP (voting on bills), not as a Singapore citizen (at the polls). :wink:

I don't think GMS will ever vote PAP. If between PAP and WP he might spoil his vote, although I seem to remember he discouraged spoil votes before. Ultimately he don't have to tell anyone who he voted for.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I meant if ever in parliament as an MP (voting on bills), not as a Singapore citizen (at the polls). :wink:

I see.

Bills quite clear. If it is a neutral bill that doesn't take away the rights of anyone, most of the MPs will vote the same. Eg licensing nurses, security guards, insurance agents, penalties for Sim Lim cheats. Only people like PAPsmear will say they won't even support these bills.

Otherwise, like increasing GRC size etc, most opposition MPs will vote the same way. The PAP MPs are tied by the whip.