• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Next GE to be held in 2015

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My guess it, they will hold the GE in 2015 for a number of factors.. 2015 will be the 50th year since we left Malaysia..

There will be some shiok sendiri self masturbating national events organised by the Pappy Lapdogs to celebrate the occasion.. I'm sure the Pappy Scums would take advantage of this special occasion..

Expect Lau Cheebye to be wheeled into the polling centre either by a wheelchair or by being inside a coffin draped with the National flag..

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Expect Lau Cheebye to be wheeled into the polling centre either by a wheelchair or by being inside a coffin draped with the National flag..

Imagine if he is wheeled into the polling centre and gets voted out. What a way to say good bye :p:p:p

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not familiar with Tanjong Pagar. Does anyone know what the average age of the residents living there? Are there many who are 55 or older:confused:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone over 55 except the phinoy bar girls or the Viets Ktvs. That's how the CPF is being spent!!

If these residents cannot get their CPF then what reason would they have to vote for the PAP.:confused:

In the past they probably did not want to rock the boat & so supported the incumbent party. If they are given an option by the opposition who will promise to change the CPF policy if they are elected, then I think the PAP will be in trouble.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they are given an option by the opposition who will promise to change the CPF policy if they are elected, then I think the PAP will be in trouble.

Totally agree.

It's not just the CPF policy. There are other policies that are anti-Sinkie as well.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Freemason's Lodge here has a restaurant that's open to the public... has anyone tried the food there? :wink:

masonic_utensilspic.gif

masonic_restpic1.gif

your picture a bit old lah. the place looks like this now:

bacchanalia153607_std.jpg

unless there's a special dinning room for members only :biggrin: