• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Next GE to be held in 2015

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to a little bird from the West, Leegime is planning to hold the next GE in 2015--barring any scandals, riots, exposes--not 2016 as speculated by most punters.

The two windows that Leegime is looking at are: May/June and September school holidays.

I'm betting that LHL plans to hold it in September 2015, just a few weeks after August 9, the day on which Sinkies are ecstatically euphoric over the achievements of Our Dear Leader and so-called "Founding Father of Sinkapore".

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't believe that the GE would be held in 2016 because that would leave too much time for more things to go wrong in Spore. The CPF issue would fester as more people turned 55 & start asking why they can't get their $$$. So time is against the PAP .

The housing market might be in trouble & may cause more unhappiness in lala land. The haze issue,....many, many problems for the PAP.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
possible cos lots of friends who are in civil service kena notifocation for training by Election Dept liaozzzz...

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to a little bird from the West, Leegime is planning to hold the next GE in 2015--barring any scandals, riots, exposes--not 2016 as speculated by most punters.

The two windows that Leegime is looking at are: May/June and September school holidays.

I'm betting that LHL plans to hold it in September 2015, just a few weeks after August 9, the day on which Sinkies are ecstatically euphoric over the achievements of Our Dear Leader and so-called "Founding Father of Sinkapore".

A little Bird from West ??? who leh ???

coffee sohs around wager on within the next 6 months ....

MM Lee's Tanjong Pagar GRC remains uncontested

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2016 may favour PAP even more if they let in more NEW citizens.............

It all depends... things may get worse too, socially and economically.

Don't forget that the Old Fiend's birthday is in September. They'll milk the occasion for points whether he is dead or alive then.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It all depends... things may get worse too, socially and economically.

Don't forget that the Old Fiend's birthday is in September. They'll milk the occasion for points whether he is dead or alive then.

end of the day...........if Sinkies continue to sleepwalk thru elections..........doesn't matter when elections lah........

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope I can meet that nice, sweet-looking Elections Department girl who greeted me cheerfully in GE2011. :biggrin:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
The property market may collapse in 2015 when central banks starts to raise interest rate. People fearing their future may vote for PAP again because of its reputable branding to assure people of their financial situation.

Oppositions votes will continue to be diluted because of political infighting.

Everything already planned by the free masonry society. The peasants continued to be ruled like lambs regardless if they are religious or not.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The property market may collapse in 2015 when central banks starts to raise interest rate. People fearing their future may vote for PAP again because of its reputable branding to assure people of their financial situation.

Oppositions votes will continue to be diluted because of political infighting.

Everything already planned by the free masonry society. The peasants continued to be ruled like lambs regardless if they are religious or not.

The Freemason's Lodge here has a restaurant that's open to the public... has anyone tried the food there? :wink:

masonic_utensilspic.gif

masonic_restpic1.gif