• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$8 Heart Surgery Cow And His Brompton Bike

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
1743604_612184905570064_535812894804289530_n.jpg

was he having an erection? the tot of riding a bike, erect him probably.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
on closer introspection the bike he is holding on to is NOT a brompton, looks more like a dahon or a dahon copy

Vert observant indeed you are. An expert in bike no doubt. It looks like a Mup dahon with the curve swing arm.
Maybe tbe bike cost only $9 for him to purchase.
Wayang to the greatest length. Got to clear almost entire cabin for the cheapskate to take photo.
I woner if his helmet was only $6? LoL

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vert observant indeed you are. An expert in bike no doubt. It looks like a Mup dahon with the curve swing arm.

do you mean the dahon mu p9. i see a lot of that on bart. the inventor used to live in hayward, and i know him. the handles are straight.

image.jpg

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
on closer introspection the bike he is holding on to is NOT a brompton, looks more like a dahon or a dahon copy
Remember N park bought 23 brompton confiscated.. maybe bike from there.

Mrt train specially cater for 8 dollar cow...try taking the ponggol line bloody train is alway full
ah neh, PRC and pinoy shit!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.798016096924279.1073742011.159098450816050&type=1

Minister Khaw Boon Wan posted photos on his Facebook page about his bike ride around our lovely city. He also added, "Today’s cycling trip took us from Mountbatten to Singapore River and back. Part of the trip was done on MRT with our folded bikes for a different kind of experience. Also took the opportunity to check out the new Marina Bay Financial Centre Underground Link: well designed with wide passages, many shops but few pedestrians. :( I assume the weekdays are buzzy."

http://www.togoparts.com/articles/news.php?artid=3514

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
who is
Jok Kwang Han?

and looking at photos, looks like someone doesnt know how to fold his folding bike... lots of arse lickers aroun anyway

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
who is
Jok Kwang Han?

and looking at photos, looks like someone doesnt know how to fold his folding bike... lots of arse lickers aroun anyway

You have yet to come across these ass lickers that would lick the floor clean in preparation, just so that these pappy Ministars would just walk over it...once!LoL