• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Salt ........ beware of excessive aluminium content!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
No, No, No.

Salt, in whatever amounts, is bad for people with high blood pressure.

Yep...take everything in moderation but use the salt that has least additives for your meals.
I thank my mother Cos she avoided aluminium pots and pans since the early years... her wise decision to use stainless steel has kept everybody sane and healthy thus far... :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry to hijack this thread.. I have been taking Omega 3 fish oil capsules and I could see alot of improvements.. Anyone here too taking fish oil capsules? Uncle Johnny you in this thread?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Sorry to hijack this thread.. I have been taking Omega 3 fish oil capsules and I could see alot of improvements.. Anyone here too taking fish oil capsules? Uncle Johnny you in this thread?

I don't. But i take Chia seeds....it has the same effect and helps clean my tummy ... :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think when u heat aluminium...then is the problem...i am sure u dun heat up your coke can in the oven or stove before u drink...:biggrin:

Aluminium got BPA and all these will get into your drinks.. No need any heat..

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Aluminium got BPA and all these will get into your drinks.. No need any heat..

but i dun drink can drinks at all...cos i hate the sugar .... so i should be ok...:biggrin:

the only can stuff i may have once in a while is Heinekan...but i usually order bottle...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
but i dun drink can drinks at all...cos i hate the sugar .... so i should be ok...:biggrin:

the only can stuff i may have once in a while is Heinekan...but i usually order bottle...

Not referring to you.. Referring to the sinkie cocks reading this.