• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what are your life goals after you reach 40?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am penny wise, pound foolish.:o
regarding women, i am single and still looking for imaginary dream girl, someone who is smart and rich.:o
health wise, broken knee cartilage and high cholesterol.:o

Then u must ugly looking n overweight.
u not only high blood.u r diabetic with rotting toes.
u wont have a singaporean partner.
u can only buy from viet or prc.
but base on your looks.
they will run away on first night.

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All

I am Jover. I am a fillial and honest man.

I love to sell warranty. Warranty is important in phones.

Please buy more Warranty.

Jover :biggrin:

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
By 40, i hope can have 5k passive income per month.

krafty, transcab ipo k apply?
PE 14× much more lower than smrt and comfort.

But NAV around 16 cent and high debt.
P/BV 2++

k apply?

Share your views.

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont worry.
Be Happy.

Attachments

• happy family.jpg
    happy family.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 137

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you sound so bitter, I know you have a sad story which I feel sorry for you... :o

Then u must ugly looking n overweight.
u not only high blood.u r diabetic with rotting toes.
u wont have a singaporean partner.
u can only buy from viet or prc.
but base on your looks.
they will run away on first night.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
have you not pondered over what you have not done in your past to make your life better, like if you can turn back the clock...:o

Happy the way I am, thankful for all that had shaped me this way. Why should I change anything? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some say i look like him...:o:biggrin:

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0cbhFVFVdCI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

U dare say u not ugly fat overweight high blood high chlor diabetic.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am penny wise, pound foolish.:o
regarding women, i am single and still looking for imaginary dream girl, someone who is smart and rich.:o
health wise, broken knee cartilage and high cholesterol.:o

Life after 40 is a challenging one for most people. This is the time when they will start to age physically and have white hair, fat face, big tummy, wrinkles, etc. Also a time where your visits to clinics and hospital kicks in. For the married, it is the time of your 7to10 years itch. For the singles, it is the time where you need to acknowledge you are a loser in life and accept fate. It is also the time whereby you will start or already lost interest with the hobbies you had while you were younger e.g. sports, clubbings, blind dates etc.

In summary life after 40 for most people, whether they admit or not , is waiting for death : eek.