• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinky spends taxpayers money to prance around at the G20

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking loser.Singapore is nothing in the first place,most people don't even mention Singapore when u ask them to name important countries or powers.

This guy thinks by turning this place upside down and throwing money around he can buy a stairway to heaven or g20.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which leader is not spending their tax payer money to go G20???

kim jong un
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
Bashar Hafez al-Assad
Ban Ki Moon
Prince Ali bin Al Hussein
Abdullah ibn Abdilazīz
General Prayuth Chan-ocha

just to name a few

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kim jong un
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
Bashar Hafez al-Assad
Ban Ki Moon
Abdullah ibn Abdilazīz

just to name a few

Bro, are you sure the people's you mention are in Brisbane now??? Ha...ha....

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
kim jong un
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
Bashar Hafez al-Assad
Ban Ki Moon
Abdullah ibn Abdilazīz

just to name a few

Indonesia and Thailand are in the G20(20 of the world's biggest economy). So I think general Prayuth should be in Brisbane.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Fucking loser.Singapore is nothing in the first place,most people don't even mention Singapore when u ask them to name important countries or powers.

This guy thinks by turning this place upside down and throwing money around he can buy a stairway to heaven or g20.

Eddy McClane Prime Minister Lee, I can see that you've been doing a lot for both of your country and your people. I would say that Singaporeans are lucky not because they're from Singapore, but to be specific enough, Singaporeans are lucky because they have you as their nation leader. Your father, the great Mr. Lee Kuan Yew is a great man, a great builder for this country. As his son, you help to bring this country to a next bigger step. It's remarkable I would say.
Like · Reply ·

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eddy McClane Prime Minister Lee, I can see that you've been doing a lot for both of your country and your people. I would say that Singaporeans are lucky not because they're from Singapore, but to be specific enough, Singaporeans are lucky because they have you as their nation leader. Your father, the great Mr. Lee Kuan Yew is a great man, a great builder for this country. As his son, you help to bring this country to a next bigger step. It's remarkable I would say.
Like · Reply ·

This man speaks the truth!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like · Reply ·

wow!!!amazing!!!day by day im getting more convinced that Singapore is North Korea!!!Long live the great leader!!!!

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So that secret service can spy on LHL........and we know he'll be too dumb to stop it or know it........

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-12-01/australia-assumes-g20-presidency-invites-singapore-nz/5127520

gpb1Hcp.png

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
That pinky bumbler cannot even explain clearly G50 package he want to fool around with G20.He is a total disgrace.PUI!
Come GE 2016 he will start to shed crocodile tears again.PUI !Farking CAQ !