• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Purple Parade - Hong Lim Park 15 Nov 14

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Useless parade.. Another PAP event. The PAP cronies here are trying to promote the event here.

I will be going at this time and at that time.. Fuck your mother's chee buy!!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Useless parade.. Another PAP event. The PAP cronies here are trying to promote the event here.

I will be going at this time and at that time.. Fuck your mother's chee buy!!!!

Dear all, please pardon our jiu hu kia Tonychat as he spends his childhood in that kind of environment in jiu hu.

So he assumes that every mothers are same same as his mother

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP working hard to ask people to attend? Because nobody gives a shit about that event.. Wahahaha.. What a sinkie loser.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
For people with Special Needs.

Those mentally and physically challenged.

you all should be headed to istana. there's a dumb old fart who has special needs for state burial.

and he's mentally challenged when it comes to paying back others money.

the physically challenged part.... let's say he is more then bipolar.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you all should be headed to istana. there's a dumb old fart who has special needs for state burial.

and he's mentally challenged when it comes to paying back others money.

the physically challenged part.... let's say he is more then bipolar.

Istana or Oxley?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nope it don'think it was a PAP event. Didnt see any MPs or Minister after I arrived at 4.30 pm.

Alot of disabled people, family and friends. All were happy. Is has all the years been an annual event.

They should organise such events in Malaysia for their mentally challenged people.

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Supporting the Disability movement is always a worthy cause which is often overlooked in 'me,me,me' Singapore.