• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

spectacles and lens discussion

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I develop far sighted recently, and found that progressive lens is not suited for me. Hence I need to have 2 spectacles, 1 for far sighted and 1 for near sighted, super ley chey. Endup I usually forgo 1 of them mostly depending on occasions.
Heard and google that there is a new technology on a spectacle that has a button to enable far and near sighted but cannot find much info. Is this technology available in sinkie market now ? If yes what is the cost ? This solution is best suited for people like me that cannot live on progressive lens.

Please kindly share more info on this . Even it is costly I will need it badly.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're far sighted, how can you be near sighted? Does not make sense leh.

yes most people with short sight will develop long sight when they reach 40.
People without short sighted is easily settle long sighted problem by a reading glass.
But for people with short sighted and develop long sighted, they will have a + and - degree which is a progressive lens.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes most people with short sight will develop long sight when they reach 40.
People without short sighted is easily settle long sighted problem by a reading glass.
But for people with short sighted and develop long sighted, they will have a + and - degree which is a progressive lens.

So you are what?

Short sight will become normal when older.

Reading glass is for older people whose eye muscles become stiff and cannot squint to focus. Is this considered long sighted?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you are what?

Short sight will become normal when older.

Reading glass is for older people whose eye muscles become stiff and cannot squint to focus. Is this considered long sighted?

Not true that short sighted will become normal when older.
Eg when I was younger, my short sighted is -300 degree, when I reach 40 and I still wear the -300 degree spectacle, I will not be able to read on handphone, becos I have develop long sighted e.g. +100. So the prescription for a progressive lens will be from -300 and progress to +100 , which means the actual lens start from -300 and progress to -200. I will need to view at different area of the progressive lens, making me headache easily.

Reading glass is a simple term used for someone with no short sighted, when they grow older, they develop long sighted. So they need a + degree lens (similar to a magnify glass) to read.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not true that short sighted will become normal when older.
Eg when I was younger, my short sighted is -300 degree, when I reach 40 and I still wear the -300 degree spectacle, I will not be able to read on handphone, becos I have develop long sighted e.g. +100. So the prescription for a progressive lens will be from -300 and progress to +100 , which means the actual lens start from -300 and progress to -200. I will need to view at different area of the progressive lens, making me headache easily.

Reading glass is a simple term used for someone with no short sighted, when they grow older, they develop long sighted. So they need a + degree lens (similar to a magnify glass) to read.

For me, I've long sighted as I become older so I needed a reading glass but fortunately and strangely now, I dont need a reading glass at all. I can read and see pretty well.

I think if you find such a technology that with a button, can let you see anything, it's good but to me, if need to press a button, then it is too manual and most probably just as cumbersome as using two pair of spectacles.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My avatar shows I'm wearing glasses......well, that is a cover up. It has no degrees.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For me, I've long sighted as I become older so I needed a reading glass but fortunately and strangely now, I dont need a reading glass at all. I can read and see pretty well.

I think if you find such a technology that with a button, can let you see anything, it's good but to me, if need to press a button, then it is too manual and most probably just as cumbersome as using two pair of spectacles.

OK, if you does not need a reading glass now, it means that you have a little of short sighted that offset the reading part. SO your distant view is confirm not as clear as when you needed the reading glass.

This technology is superb invention , just press a button and the lens change immediately. Keep changing the 2 diff specs is not practical in certain situation. But those I managed to google are all ugly and big cumbersome frames.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you should PM tonychat, that cock really keep himself up with new technology

that cock still needs to press a button when turning on the dildo to pleasure his arse, new technology to him is when it cums in leaded or un-leaded versions :p

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I develop far sighted recently, and found that progressive lens is not suited for me. Hence I need to have 2 spectacles, 1 for far sighted and 1 for near sighted, super ley chey. Endup I usually forgo 1 of them mostly depending on occasions.
Heard and google that there is a new technology on a spectacle that has a button to enable far and near sighted but cannot find much info. Is this technology available in sinkie market now ? If yes what is the cost ? This solution is best suited for people like me that cannot live on progressive lens.

Please kindly share more info on this . Even it is costly I will need it badly.

there's a special spectacle alrite but it is very expensive, you press blue button, you will see what cards pple holding, you press green button, you will see what bra women wearing. you press red button pple will see what you dont have under the cloth.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
that cock still needs to press a button when turning on the dildo to pleasure his arse, new technology to him is when it cums in leaded or un-leaded versions :p

tat's farked up tech. new one is cyber kenetic.. the dildo can extend the pleasure to give japanese/ malaysian shortness or afro schlongness. and her orgasm will be amplify back to you for enhance shiokness

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tat's farked up tech. new one is cyber kenetic.. the dildo can extend the pleasure to give japanese/ malaysian shortness or afro schlongness. and her orgasm will be amplify back to you for enhance shiokness

we're talking about katoeys and cockheads here, m'sian shortness will need afro schlongs and cyber dildos to provide kinetic shiokness!