• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest Pic of the Deities of Singapore - Father, Son and Quitter Goh.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP-60th-Anniversary-031-640x416.jpg

The father, son , and wholly Goh

Sure touch 4D if you see the deities in your dreams......
Wah looks pitiful, my heart a little sink seeing it. It will be too harsh to hang someone so pitiful with tyre and hanging on lamp post. I wish Escher will not say this from now.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah looks pitiful, my heart a little sink seeing it. It will be too harsh to hang someone so pitiful with tyre and hanging on lamp post. I wish Escher will not say this from now.

Old fart look so pitiful like an old pillow, torn at the edges, with tuff of cotton sticking out & hanging limp....pitiful. When will he overcome his PRIDE..please bring some dignity back for himself..need a wheel chair..use one!.

He is staring into space, with a blank look & the mouth that once admonishes people & invite you to the cul de sac for a tete a tete now is open...with out a sound...

pitiful....:rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old fart look so pitiful like an old pillow, torn at the edges, with tuff of cotton sticking out & hanging limp....pitiful. When will he overcome his PRIDE..please bring some dignity back for himself..need a wheel chair..use one!.

He is staring into space, with a blank look & the mouth that once admonishes people & invite you to the cul de sac for a tete a tete now is open...with out a sound...

How to threaten people when you are sitting on a wheelchair:biggrin:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wait till you hear familee declared wealth exceeds billions and maybe into trillion. Then tell me the above.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why are u pitying this old man who has not shown anyone mercy in his life?now hes old and senile he needs to be propped up by others?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LKY does not deserve any pity. It's they who wanted to parade him around like a political prop. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pride comes before a fall... one can only hope. :cool:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Music for Zombie's funeral
Contributed by an atheist
Bryn Terfel is fine baritone
Mormon can be polygamous?

[video=youtube;e4BthL6pcLM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4BthL6pcLM[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP-60th-Anniversary-031-640x416.jpg

The father, son , and wholly Goh

Sure touch 4D if you see the deities in your dreams......

These 3 just come out from fucking eErotica69 mother's Chee buy.. Look at how Shiok they look.. And he just had a triple earning from his mother's Chee buy.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
People are claiming that as long as he is alive people will vote for the PAP because of the fear factor.
I wonder because what I see is an old man with one foot in the grave.

Even those who respect him for his achievements must be very worried about the poor job LHL is doing.

What fear factor.. Where got any fear.. Maybe only sinkies feel fear.. That is kind of stupid.