• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest Pic of the Deities of Singapore - Father, Son and Quitter Goh.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP-60th-Anniversary-031-640x416.jpg

The father, son , and wholly Goh

Sure touch 4D if you see the deities in your dreams......

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The designer for the 60th anniversary logo knows something that we don't?
Like it is the end of the PAP?
Notice the lightning going through the "0" in the logo?
The egg is broken!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Its always the same chap behind him that is holding him up or ready to catch him when he falls. Saw him at the NDP too. Someone should do a CSI and find out who he is. Doesn't he know that if he gives a little shove or push, he could become a national hero for the country?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY looks like a zombie

People are claiming that as long as he is alive people will vote for the PAP because of the fear factor.
I wonder because what I see is an old man with one foot in the grave.

Even those who respect him for his achievements must be very worried about the poor job LHL is doing.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everywhere the Old Fart goes, at least one guy is behind him molesting him. :biggrin:

I think when he go shit there'll be an assistant on standby to wipe his ass. :rolleyes:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If old man drops, the bonus of the security people also drop......

If old man drools, I wonder if they wipe away the spittle...........

Such great jobs in Security Command.....

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its always the same chap behind him that is holding him up or ready to catch him when he falls. Saw him at the NDP too. Someone should do a CSI and find out who he is. Doesn't he know that if he gives a little shove or push, he could become a national hero for the country?

Yes maybe he can write a book about being lky's personal aide...." The man and his diapers"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The election is coming soon, and together with next year's 50th anniversary of getting kicked out of Malaysia, it makes sense to parade LKY around as a political prop. :wink:

I would imagine those security doggies must be fuming inside at being reduced to the role of a glorified nursing home caregiver. A maid could have done the job at a cheaper price, allowing the security doggies to do real security work. :rolleyes:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The designer for the 60th anniversary logo knows something that we don't?
Like it is the end of the PAP?
Notice the lightning going through the "0" in the logo?
The egg is broken!

More like " you are screwed". Not sure if the "you" is them or us.