• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What has Iswaran done all these years about Sim Lim (and People's Park)?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let us be clear about one thing, this is not the first time Jover has scammed tourists and locals, this is not the first time Sim Lim Square has been in the news for scams. This is not the first day Minister Iswaran is in charge of MHA and this is not the first report he has read about SLS scams. What has Iswaran done? Nothing. All he did is sit on his hands.

When the government abdicates its responsibility to its citizens, something will happen. Vigilantism is the noble result of human nature’s need for self preservation. Blaming the citizens’ response, in the light of government inaction to Jover’s brazen scam, is like blaming the rape victim for being too attractive.

MHA seems to have its priorities wrong these days, for example how they deal with assault cases. A bully who assaults someone used to be handcuffed by police and brought to the police station for investigation. Nowadays, the SPF will tell the victim of assault to file a civil charge and let the bully go. That sends the wrong signals to bullies who know they can brazenly assault anyone they dislike and get away scot free.

My response to MHA abdicating its responsibility? I am now very friendly with the neighborhood gangsters who give me a sense of protection knowing that I can call upon them when the need arises.

http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/11/13/what-has-iswaran-done-all-these-years-about-sim-lim/

CloneHunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am told by friends working in MTI that this Fat Pig sibei sialan type...and lots of people in MTI dislike him...they prefer Hairdo Lim which they say is a humble and no airs guy compared to this fucking Useless Fat slob!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am told by friends working in MTI that this Fat Pig sibei sialan type...and lots of people in MTI dislike him...they prefer Hairdo Lim which they say is a humble and no airs guy compared to this fucking Useless Fat slob!

i hate to agree... he farked it for me and i lost chance to make millions.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jover beyond MHA la. If they really dig into his real business he already living in Changi Chalet la. That's also the reason why he so yaya. They tried but failed. Now afraid to fail again. Very malu.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP Leegime is very pro-business... which means people such as Jover Chew are more often than not given the benefit of the doubt. It is only when a Viet guy kneels and cries and the video goes viral that they (reluctantly) express some moral indignation to score points.

Shady retailers have existed for a long time, what have you been doing all this while?

For things to change, you must change the system. Otherwise it's the same old nonsense of cronies and eunuchs taking charge in CASE and not giving a damn. PAP out.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To have this fat arse fired is an admission by PM Lee, in whose department he is, that a wrong judgment has been made.
You think they will ever do that?
The Chief of Police fcuked up - they transferred him to be in charge of longkang, joining outcasts like VB.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
To have this fat arse fired is an admission by PM Lee, in whose department he is, that a wrong judgment has been made.
You think they will ever do that?
The Chief of Police fcuked up - they transferred him to be in charge of longkang, joining outcasts like VB.

Iswaran is untouchable and a favourite of Whore Jinx. As senior Temasick exec, he was the pointman on the Shincorp disaster that caused over $1 billion losses for Temasek. Basically he and Whore Jinx helped Thaksin Shinawatra perpetrate a tax fraud on the govt of Thailand by agreeing to buy the Shincorp shares thru 3rd parties, nominee companies, dummy corps, relatives of Thaksin, etc. so that the $4 billion purchase resulted in no income tax for Thaksin.This is an unethical fat pig. as dirty as the PAP and Temasek can be.