• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

They nailed Jesus at the cross

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
attachment.php

Attachments

• 578191171.jpg
    578191171.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 4,897

新加坡内阁总李

Alfrescian
Loyal
They had not done enough spell to that fucking Jewish slave or else it would be end of story. More CB Bible etc craps. Slay all the slaves who followed him. KNN!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm a roman military buff, and i pay attention to details. those were roman soldiers wearing centurion uniforms in the wrong era. and centurions were veterans and leaders of men, a hundred in each unit. they seldom bunched up as depicted in the pic. the dirty work of nailing convicts and prisoners of war to crosses was done by lower ranking soldiers. the artist could have been more careful in his research and accuracy. here's the accurate historical miniature replica of a roman centurion in ad 1.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
roman centurion in ad 120. all centurions were veterans and much older men, like the seasoned senior nco's of today.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
roman praetorian guard. these were imperial body guards, and they were mainly stationed in rome for protection of caesar. they didn't venture as remotely as centurions, legionnaires, numeri, and auxilia to far away places like palestine.

image.jpg

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
roman legionnaires in the middle east, around the time of christ. they were mostly supplemented by numeri, roman soldiers conscripted outside of greater rome and other conquered provinces.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
roman legionnaire, circa 2 ad. no feathery crest on the helmet. the miniature at the rear is that of a greek hoplite.

image.jpg

Hitler_Bush

Alfrescian
Loyal
They nailed him the wrong way. Let me educate them the right way as follows:

1. both hands stacked togther one palm on top of the other nailed by a single nail through both palms @ 14" above the top of his head on the verticle pole.

2. spread legs to extreme left and right sides respectively and nail each foot w a single nail onto the horizontal beam left and right, each foot at level near eye level height.

3. asshole will automatically open without the 2 men holding the legs. all men lined up infront to enjoy effortless sexual entertainment.

attachment.php

新加坡内阁总李

Alfrescian
Loyal
In not one but two separate instances people failed doing a good job to rid the Jews. First was the Romans they only wanted slaves and did not count on a clean genocide. Today the Romans got fucked by Jew Jesus in their capital Rome to cut out part of that city to be fucking Vatican the Christian capital KNN.

2nd failure was you Hitler Nazi never clean up Jews. So Berlin and Germany got divided for decades into EAST N WEST.

They nailed him the wrong way. Let me educate them the right way as follows:

1. both hands stacked togther one palm on top of the other nailed by a single nail through both palms @ 14" above the top of his head on the verticle pole.

2. spread legs to extreme left and right sides respectively and nail each foot w a single nail onto the horizontal beam left and right, each foot at level near eye level height.

3. asshole will automatically open without the 2 men holding the legs. all men lined up infront to enjoy effortless sexual entertainment.

attachment.php

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm a roman military buff, and i pay attention to details. those were roman soldiers wearing centurion uniforms in the wrong era. and centurions were veterans and leaders of men, a hundred in each unit. they seldom bunched up as depicted in the pic. the dirty work of nailing convicts and prisoners of war to crosses was done by lower ranking soldiers. the artist could have been more careful in his research and accuracy.

When you have Jesus in the picture, you can safely ignore historical accuracy.