• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's list down the magnificent failures of the Singapore Police Force

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This was from back in 2006. :biggrin:

http://mylifeasitis.wordpress.com/2...ice-officers-at-jurong-west-suspect-at-large/

Man slashes 2 police officers at Jurong West, suspect at large
5 July, 2006

Police are on the lookout for a man who slashed two plainclothes police officers at Jurong West Street 64 on Wednesday afternoon.A police spokesman confirmed the incident happened at 1pm at Block 662A, Jurong West Street 64.

The two plainclothes police officers were conducting a check on the man when he suddenly took out a knife and slashed them.

As a result, one of them suffered a slash wound on his right forearm while the other officer suffered a slash on the right thigh.

Both officers were sent to the National University Hospital and are conscious.

The suspect has fled with the weapon and police are looking for him.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many, and who are the others on the short or good list, at that time, when they were considering NJH?

Unless, those who were eligible and capable, had left the SPF.

They were left with only NJH! Benedict Cheong, Lum Hon Fye, Leo Yip, Heng Swee Keat, Aubeck Kam and Lock Wai Han
were once considered good bets for CP after KBH.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
letting moneychanger robbers escaped to malaysia.
robbers captured by malaysian police
bloody disgraceful.

Mat Selamat too.
He was first caught by indon authorities then handed to Sg.
After escape it was the Malaysian police who caught him.
Sg did nothing only shake legs

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Other violent crimes committed by foreigners

(5 Nov), a man was robbed in another case of brazen robbery at Block 110, Aljunied Crescent.

Some 8 men are suspected to be involved in the Aljunied robbery. The victim, a money changer, was robbed of more than $600,000 in the early morning. During the robbery, the victim was also hurt.

Of the 8 suspects, 3 Malaysians – Tachana Moorthy Peromal, Ravi Sandhira Sagaran and Annadurai Raman – have been arrested and charged for the crime. The other 5 suspects remain at large. The 3 Malaysians are currently being remanded for further investigations so as to help ascertain the identities of the other 5.

A few years ago, a group of Sarawakans working in Singapore committed a spate of brutal robberies. A man was murdered and a teenager had a few of his fingers hacked off in multiple violent attacks which took place in the Kallang area in 2010. Over a span of 7 hours, 4 victims were robbed and slashed, all in Kallang, leaving 1 dead and 3 seriously injured. The case, known as the Kallang Slashings, alarmed Singaporeans greatly.

In 2011, 2 Filipinos attempted to rob a Burger King joint in International Plaza at Shenton Way in broad daylight. One of them walked into the outlet and held an elderly Singaporean female staff in a headlock while placing a knife under her throat. The Filipino demanded a male staff to hand over all the money in the safe. The other Filipino was waiting outside. The robbery attempt was thwarted after a staff ran out to get help. The 2 Filipino robbers were startled and fled. They were eventually arrested.

PM Lee: Singaporeans commit more crimes than foreigners

Despite brutal crimes seemingly being committed by foreigners, PM Lee is of the opinion that overall, Singaporeans commit more crimes than foreigners.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They were left with only NJH! Benedict Cheong, Lum Hon Fye, Leo Yip, Heng Swee Keat, Aubeck Kam and Lock Wai Han
were once considered good bets for CP after KBH.

Did all those fine and bright scholars left before they became DCP?

Let me guess, and please correct mere: their last rank:

Benedict Cheong - SAC
Lum Hon Fye - SAC
Leo Yip - SAC
HSK - AC
Aubeck Kam - DC
Lock Wai Han - SAC

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did all those fine and bright scholars left before they became DCP?

Let me guess, and please correct mere: their last rank:

Benedict Cheong - SAC
Lum Hon Fye - SAC
Leo Yip - SAC
HSK - AC
Aubeck Kam - DC
Lock Wai Han - SAC

Not sure if Aubeck was DC. The rest should be correct.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mat Selamat too.
He was first caught by indon authorities then handed to Sg.
After escape it was the Malaysian police who caught him.
Sg did nothing only shake legs

I also think so it is not the Spore Police is good but becos Sporeans are law abiding and easy to police. The indonesia and Malaysia police are facing much harder task with lawless people everywhere and more vicious criminals.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also think so it is not the Spore Police is good but becos Sporeans are law abiding and easy to police. The indonesia and Malaysia police are facing much harder task with lawless people everywhere and more vicious criminals.

That didn't stop the poodles from constantly boasting about how awesome they are on Crimewatch. :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the spf, like sinkies, are too comfortable and spoilt, thanks to the safe environment created by the pap. but with hardcore criminals sneaking into sg, thanks to the wide open door of loosely controlled immigration, the spf will need to be more hardcore like the mexicans. :wink:

compare the spf.....
image.jpg

to mexican police.....
image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
due to the ongoing drug war, mexico has militarized her police force, and we now see several formations of police units, from federal to municipal to paramilitary to women units to hit squads.

mexican federal police on the prowl in a convoy....
image.jpg

municipal police.....
image.jpg

police women unit.....
image.jpg

more federal police.....
image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look at the sinkie poodle midget. what a world crass joke. who's going to be afraid of this comic group. :rolleyes:

image.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tell me this now and tell me quick,were the police officers awarded medals of bravery?

This was from back in 2006. :biggrin:

http://mylifeasitis.wordpress.com/2...ice-officers-at-jurong-west-suspect-at-large/

Man slashes 2 police officers at Jurong West, suspect at large
5 July, 2006

Police are on the lookout for a man who slashed two plainclothes police officers at Jurong West Street 64 on Wednesday afternoon.A police spokesman confirmed the incident happened at 1pm at Block 662A, Jurong West Street 64.

The two plainclothes police officers were conducting a check on the man when he suddenly took out a knife and slashed them.

As a result, one of them suffered a slash wound on his right forearm while the other officer suffered a slash on the right thigh.

Both officers were sent to the National University Hospital and are conscious.

The suspect has fled with the weapon and police are looking for him.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can run them over with your luggage trolley. :biggrin:

i am literally rolling on the changi floor and laughing my ass off everytime i arrive and see these clowns. it's either comedy or a tactical display of the atrophy of the male sinkie. no wonder foreigners are all over sinkies in sinkies' home field.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am literally rolling on the changi floor and laughing my ass off everytime i arrive and see these clowns. it's either comedy or a tactical display of the atrophy of the male sinkie. no wonder foreigners are all over sinkies in sinkies' home field.

I doubt they wanted to do it in the first place, if given a choice.

My younger friends in NS had told me that shortly after the Sep 11 attacks in 2001, SAF had implemented a lot of extra security measures: e.g. metal detectors. Plenty of extra nonsense you had to do while on guard duty. It was also around that time that the airport patrols had begun. :rolleyes:

Just treat them as tourism mascots welcoming arriving visitors at the airport.