• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stabbing incident at Raffles Place - 14 Nov 14, 1.10 pm

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone saw this incident?

I saw a crowd there. Apparently one uncle stab another man twice and snatch his bag.

Attack was pinned down and caught.

More like a feud than robbery.

The guy was just jealous that the other one has a chance to do your mother's Chee buy

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
TRS mentioned robber maybe a prc national.

in that case, he should b released immediately on ground of unsound mind of the arresting officer so that he can stab someone again.

repeat after me... singaapore is for everybody, including stabbing robbers!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is using his laptop to watch a video of your mother's Chee buy.

I think they watch your black chicken teerak work part time with the niggers while you are not in Bangkok.

xBto9ax3CAAE4lhp.jpg.pagespeed.ic.CFVUigM7Pe.webp

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
in that case, he should b released immediately on ground of unsound mind of the arresting officer so that he can stab someone again.

repeat after me... singaapore is for everybody, including stabbing robbers!

Singapore is for stupid sinkie losers who Kanna screwed in the ass by PAP daily. You enjoy staying in sinkieland? If so, you must be addicted to ass screwing.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<iframe width="624" height="351" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" allowtransparency="true" src="https://sg.news.yahoo.com/video/man-stabbed-near-raffles-place-060438465.html?format=embed&player_autoplay=false"></iframe>​