• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stabbing incident at Raffles Place - 14 Nov 14, 1.10 pm

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone saw this incident?

I saw a crowd there. Apparently one uncle stab another man twice and snatch his bag.

Attack was pinned down and caught.

More like a feud than robbery.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone saw this incident?

I saw a crowd there. Apparently one uncle stab another man twice and snatch his bag.

Attack was pinned down and caught.

More like a feud than robbery.

I m surprised that this happened in daylight, at Raffles Place and in SG.

SG is not safe anymore

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Laptop thief stabs man repeatedly at Raffles Place
Stomp, AsiaOneFriday, Nov 14, 2014
20141114_stab_stomp.jpg
Laptop thief stabs man repeatedly at Raffles Place
111 24 0
Print
Passers-by were seen pinning down a man who had allegedly stabbed someone near UOB Plaza in Raffles Place at about 1.05pm today.
A Stomp reader who was present during the incident told the citizen journalism website that he called the police subsequently.
He said: "This guy allegedly stole the laptop from another man, who ran after him.
"But the thief stabbed him a few times before people came to his aid.
- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/...repeatedly-raffles-place#sthash.mYtk6vOo.dpuf